last

A last is a mechanical form shaped like a human foot. It is used by shoemakers and cordwainers in the manufacture and repair of shoes. Lasts typically come in pairs and have been made from various materials, including hardwoods, cast iron, and high-density plastics.The term is derived from the Proto-Germanic *laistaz ("track, trace, footprint"); cognates include Swedish läst, Danish læste, German Leisten.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. J

At the last strand

letting my heart out so just skip if you're not interested. was it worth it after all? was there even a time that it was not just a lie? why does it feels like the past 6 years is just a lie? sometimes I ask God, why do i have to be the one to suffer like this when all i did was to love...
  2. S

The last water vendor

Hidden content
  3. P

Torrent Last Epoch v1.0.6.0

Enjoy! Hidden content
  4. L

Doomsday Last Survivor Account

baka meron po kaying mapa ampon or list ng mga inactive accounts of doomsday. Baka naman po.
  5. P

Direct Link Last Epoch v1.0.5.2

Enjoy! Hidden content
  6. G

@JESUS 7 Last Word

Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost. At si Jesus, na sumigaw ng malakas na tinig, ay nagsabi, Ama, sa mga kamay mo ay ipinagtatagubilin ko ang aking espiritu: at pagkasabi nito, ay...
  7. Y

Fiction Avatar, The Last Airbender: The Dawn of Yangchen by F. C. Yee

Overview: From the New York Times bestselling author of Avatar, the Last Airbender: The Rise of Kyoshi and Avatar, the Last Airbender: The Shadow of Kyoshi comes a thrilling new chapter in the Chronicles of the Avatar series Yangchen’s inexperience may prove to be her greatest asset . . ...
  8. G

@JESUS 7 Last Word

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. Nang matanggap nga ni Jesus ang suka, ay sinabi niya, Naganap na: at iniyukayok ang kaniyang ulo, at nalagot ang kaniyang hininga. PRAYER OF ACCEPTANCE Panginoong...
  9. Y

Fiction Avatar, The Last Airbender: The Rise of Kyoshi by F. C. Yee, Michael Dante DiMartino

Overview: The Rise of Kyoshi delves into the story of Kyoshi, the Earth Kingdom–born Avatar. The longest-living Avatar in this beloved world's history, Kyoshi established the brave and respected Kyoshi Warriors, but also founded the secretive Dai Li, which led to the corruption, decline, and...
  10. G

@JESUS 7 Last Word

1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. Na siya rin ang nagdala ng ating mga kasalanan sa kaniyang katawan sa ibabaw ng kahoy, upang pagkamatay natin sa mga kasalanan...
  11. G

@JESUS 7 Last Word

John 19:28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst. Pagkatapos nito, pagkaalam ni Jesus na ang lahat ng mga bagay ay naganap na nga, upang matupad ang kasulatan, ay sinabi, Nauuhaw ako. PRAYER OF ACCEPTANCE...
  12. G

@JESUS 7 Last Word

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? At nang malapit na ang oras na ikasiyam ay sumigaw si Jesus ng malakas na tinig, na sinasabi: Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? sa...
  13. M

The Last of Us Part 1 (1 link download) PWEDE SA BULAG

https://dl.buzzheavier.com/1773099743835971584 1 link download! The Last of Us Part I Directly Download Experience the emotional storytelling and unforgettable characters in The Last of Us, winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards. In a ravaged civilization, where infected and hardened...
  14. G

@JESUS 7 Last Word

John 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Pagkakita nga ni Jesus sa kanyang ina, at sa nakatayong alagad na kaniyang iniibig, ay sinabi niya sa kaniyang ina, Babae, narito, ang iyong anak! John...
  15. G

@JESUS 7 Last Word

Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise. At sinabi niya sa kaniya, Katotohanang sinasabi ko sa iyo, Ngayon ay kakasamahin kita sa Paraiso. PRAYER OF ACCEPTANCE Panginoong Diyos, aming Amang makapangyarihan sa lahat, sa Pangalan ng...
  16. G

@JESUS 7 Last Word

Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots. At sinabi ni Jesus, Ama, patawarin mo sila; sapagka't hindi nila nalalaman ang kanilang ginagawa. At sa pagbabahabahagi nila ng kaniyang mga suot ay kanilang...
  17. H

Help May naka sub ba sa patreon ngayong buwan or last month

ito kasi oh 3 na silang ganon Help - P@treon
  18. P

Direct Link Last Epoch v1.0.5.1

Enjoy! Hidden content
  19. P

Torrent Last Epoch v1.0.5.0

Enjoy! Hidden content
  20. P

Torrent Last Epoch v1.0.4.1

Enjoy! Hidden content
  21. G

The Last Airbender

Series muna tayo..hahaha
  22. P

Last Epoch v1.0.3.3

Enjoy! Hidden content
  23. Y

Crypto LAST 24HRS SAYANG TO BANATS NA

Last 24 Hours mga koy. Sayang WL and 3% allocation. https://airdrop.ghostgang.fun/airdrop?referral=60933071 Pasok agad. !
  24. V

Help Pa request po ng avatar last Airbender season 3 complete episodes

Pahelp po, Pa request po ng avatar last Airbender season 3 complete episodes Maraming salamat po sa help
  25. P

Direct Link Last Epoch v1.0.3

Enjoy! Hidden content
  26. H

Last War: Survival Game v1.0.192 MOD APK

App Name Last War: Survival Game Publisher FirstFun Genre Strategy Size 868 MB Latest Version 1.0.192 MOD Info Speed Game Multiplier RETAIN HUMANITY IN LAST WAR’S ZOMBIE DYSTOPIA Survive against all odds in the zombie-ravaged dystopia of Last War, the intense strategy survival...
  27. K

Free Game Avatar The Last Airbender - Quest for Balance

Avatar The Last Airbender - Quest for Balance: An Adventure Through the World of Elements Introduction "Avatar The Last Airbender - Quest for Balance" is an enthralling third-person action-adventure game that invites players into the realm of beloved characters from the Avatar: The Last...
  28. Y

Help EMULATOR BYPASS FOR LAST ISLAND OF SURVIVAL

baka may emulator bypass kayo sa Last island of survival
  29. V

Direct Link Avatar the Last Airbender Anime Tagalog Dubbed

Book:1 Episode 1 https://rumble.com/v4ifd9h-avatar-the-last-airbender-tagalog-dubbed.-book1-episode-1.html
  30. L

For Sale Ml account last price

Quitting price 500 Max emblem Via vc transaction para iwas scam
  31. P

Torrent Last Epoch v1.0.2.1

Enjoy! Pa-Like lang... sapat na.. Hidden content
  32. B

Referral Develocity 1,000,000 Token airdrop Last day FREE Money

Cost: 0 gasless Time needed: less than 5 mins free money you can check the price at coingecko Galxe
  33. R

YUZU Last Release ANDROID (GDRIVE)

Hi may nahanap ako na last build ng YUZU for ANDROID PLATFORM Release 278 sa mga hindi naka pag update ito na.. GDRIVE & DROPDEN Hidden content
  34. R

YUZU last release for WINDOWS

Hi to all na hanap ko lang to lately archived ng YUZU Early Access WINDOWS platform bago ito nag sara.. Hidden content
  35. G

Direct Link Avatar The Last Airbender Book 1 (2005)

Avatar- The Last Airbender- Book 1 Book One: Water is the first season of Avatar: The Last Airbender, an American animated television series created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko and produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studio.[3] The first season aired on Nickelodeon from February...
  36. C

Help 800Star last season

May umabot ba ng 800 stars dito last season sa ML?
  37. V

Help Tumataas na bawas kay COINS.PH in last 24hrs?

Guys pahelp, di ko lang maunawaan tong tumataas na negative sa coins.ph which is -15,474.30. So gets ko na nag convert kasi ako 15k kaya 15k yung andun pero yung 474.30 ano yun? nakalagay naman na zero fee yung conversion and kahapon is 200+ bale yung putal na nakalagay na yan. so tumataas po...
  38. R

Direct Link Last Epoch MULTi9-ElAmigos

Uncover the Past, Reforge the Future. Ascend into one of 15 mastery classes and explore dangerous dungeons, hunt epic loot, craft legendary weapons, and wield the power of over a hundred transformative skill trees. Last Epoch is being developed by a team of passionate Action RPG enthusiasts...
  39. R

Torrent The Last Epoch

Hidden content Or Buy the game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/899770/Last_Epoch/ MINIMUM: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS *: Windows 7 Processor: Intel Core i5 2500 or AMD FX-4350 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: nVidia GTX 1060 / AMD RX 580 with 6GB of VRAM...
  40. Q

Elite atlast

After 6 whole months finally elite na rin ako!
  41. 1

Android App NAKA DOWNLOAD NA BA ANG LAHAT!?,.. Must Kill: Last Strike!

A gripping and action-packed mobile game, Must Kill: Last Strike thrusts players into the centre of fierce mechanised combat. Piloting a state-of-the-art mobile suit, players take part in exhilarating combat scenes situated in future environments. The game lets players control their svelte and...
Back