Official Language Policy
- Members can only speak in English or Tagalog language.
- Usernames with malicious or illicit words must not be used.
- Usernames containing foul words are prohibited and will be deleted at once.
- No Spamming. Any form of advertisements pertaining to other sites / forum site(s) is strictly prohibited.
- Posts containing racism, foul words, bullying or threatening other members are not allowed.
- Use of avatars, signatures, profile pictures and screenshots containing any name or initials
that resembles the name of other forum site(s) is considered as advertising and should be avoided.
- Giving credits shows respect. It’s known to us all that most if not all forum members go from one forum to another in search of knowledge.
If your share came from another person, give proper credits to the original author of your share,
do not claim it as your own. Be honest. Any member found “stealing” other people’s idea or discovery will be given a warning. Three warnings of the same nature / 10 points of warning will get you banned.
- Rule Against Surveys.
Instant, permanent ban awaits anyone who will post links containing surveys in his/her or anyones' thread. Surveys are not only annoying but are also very disappointing for anyone who are just trying to get by to some softwares they need. Not to mention the cost of data and resources being ripped from people who are often tricked by surveys into subscribing to something they do not want.
- We do not allow Trading, Buy, and Sell.
- We strictly do not allow Fullz, Carding, & Credit Card numbers from BIN. Data with individual's name, security number, birth date, account numbers and other data.
Thread, Profile Post, Conversation, & Shoutbox Rules
- Linking blog sites is not allowed.
- Posting in SMS format / text message / all capital letters / jejemon style posts must be avoided (more info).
- Spamming, double posting, flooding are not allowed.
- Please refrain from making one word, single or all smiley posts as they can appear to be spam and are too vague to be sufficient feedback.
- Maximum of 1 smiley/emoji per sentence & maximum of 2 per paragraph are allowed, more than that is considered as spam.
- Discriminating, chatting in forums, off topic posts are not allowed.
- Please be polite, rudeness will not be tolerated.
- No "PM me" threads will be allowed. This includes "Post here and I'll PM you", "Post here and like my post and I'll PM you", "Post your Email", or any "Post to PM" threads.
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.