Help Hello mga kuys.. Baka po merun marunong mag recover ng lumng fb nakalimutan n kc 2016 pa last online. 1k po sa makatulong

Hello! I'm here to help you with your concern about recovering a forgotten Facebook account that was last accessed in 2016. It's understandable that you're looking for assistance, and I can provide you with some guidance on how to potentially recover your account.

Here are some steps you can try to recover your old Facebook account:

1. Use the "Forgot Password" Feature: Go to the Facebook login page and click on the "Forgot Password" link. Follow the instructions to reset your password. You may need access to the email or phone number associated with the account.

2. Try Different Recovery Methods: Facebook offers various recovery options like using your email address, phone number, or trusted contacts. Try all the available options to see if you can regain access to your account.

3. Contact Facebook Support: If you're unable to recover your account using the automated methods, you can try reaching out to Facebook's support team. They may require some form of identification to verify your identity and help you recover your account.

4. Check for Trusted Contacts: If you had set up trusted contacts for your account, they might be able to help you regain access. Reach out to them and see if they can assist in recovering your account.

Remember, it's essential to provide accurate information to Facebook during the recovery process. Additionally, be mindful of potential scams or phishing attempts while trying to recover your account.

I hope these tips help you in recovering your old Facebook account. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

Back