What's new

Help (pa help po) Mobile Hotspot Problem windows10

nonoy meralpis

Forum Veteran
Elite
mga master pa help po ako di ako makapag mobile hotspot gamit pc namin. sinunod ko naman mga nasa google. pero wala padin po. baka po may nakakaalam po nitong problem na to

Attachments

Hello,

I understand that you're having trouble setting up a mobile hotspot using your PC. There can be several reasons behind this issue. Let's go through some troubleshooting steps to try and resolve the problem.

1. Check if your PC supports mobile hotspot: First, make sure that your PC supports the mobile hotspot feature. Not all computers have this capability, especially older models. Check your PC's user manual or manufacturer's website to verify if it supports mobile hotspot.

2. Update your network drivers: Outdated or incompatible network drivers can cause problems with the mobile hotspot feature. Visit your PC manufacturer's website and download the latest network drivers for your specific model. Install the drivers and restart your PC.

3. Enable mobile hotspot: Open the Settings app on your PC and go to the Network & Internet section. Look for the "Mobile hotspot" option and make sure it is enabled. Configure the hotspot settings according to your preferences, such as network name (SSID) and password.

4. Disable firewall and antivirus: Sometimes, firewalls or antivirus software can interfere with the mobile hotspot feature. Temporarily disable them and check if the hotspot works. If it does, you might need to adjust the settings of your firewall or antivirus software to allow the hotspot feature.

5. Restart your PC and mobile device: Restart both your PC and the device you are trying to connect to the hotspot. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix connectivity issues.

6. Reset network settings: If none of the above steps work, you can try resetting your network settings. Open the Command Prompt as an administrator and run the following commands one by one:

• netsh int ip reset
  • netsh winsock reset
  • ipconfig /release
  • ipconfig /renew
  • ipconfig /flushdns

After running the commands, restart your PC.

7. Update Windows: Make sure that your Windows operating system is up to date. Outdated software can sometimes cause compatibility issues. Go to the Windows Update settings and check for any available updates. Install them and restart your PC.

If none of these solutions work, it's possible that there may be a hardware issue with your PC's network adapter. In that case, you may need to contact your PC manufacturer's support for further assistance.

I hope these steps help you resolve the problem with your mobile hotspot. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

hindi po. naka wireless po ako naka konek na po ako sa wifi, ang kaso di ako makapag mobile hotspot..
Kung plano mong i-share yang internet mo via wifi, kailangan mo ng separate wifi adapter para sa connection mo, since yung current wifi mo is already being used and connected to the internet source, I assume. kung may lan port yang pc mo, dun mo i-connect ang internet source, then gawin mong hotspot yung wifi mo. Hindi pwedeng gagamitin mo yung wifi for internet connection + hotspot.
Usually ginagamit lang yang Mobile Hotspot ng windows kapag limited sa lan connection ang internet, at gustong i-share ang connection via wifi or bluetooth. It kinda defeat the purpose kung connected na yung pc mo sa wifi, and lets say may extra wifi adapter para sa hotspot, why not just connect the second device directly to the wifi internet source instead of going thru the hotspot --> pc ---> wifi internet?

pa mark na lang as solution thanks! -------------------------------------->>

Last edited: