What's new

Trivia Why did Albert Einstein believe in God but Stephen Hawking didn't even though both were geniuses?

Agreeing on word definition is not about being compliant. It is just how communication works.
that's how communication works for you, i have no problem with my communication so far so it is working for me differently
There is nothing philosophical about words' definition. And what is wrong with referring to a philosopher? It is not as if our ideas are unique. You probably are just not too well read with these philosophers that is why you think your ideas are unique. But if you are, you would realize that no idea is truly unique.
it is not science that give word meanings, the one who give the meaning is the convention (speakers of the language), it is therefore philosophical considering the conventional view (speakers' view) dictates the meaning

Last edited:
This is going nowhere… mr scientific agnostic here operates via his own personal standards and definitions… lagi na lang may special pleading sa ideas na meron na sya at sa pagkakaintindi nea sa ideas na yun… na kesyo lagi na lang “I” is different from “you” or “yours”… mentality nea is like that of a theist eh.. pero syempre hindi sya aagree kasi iba na nmn ung personal interpretation at definition nea.. tssss… next topic na ko 😑
Sabagay. Minsan sapat n ung alam mong naitanim mo ung buto, tapos bahala na ang tadhana kung tutubo nga ba ito.

that's how communication works for you, i have no problem with my communication so far so it is working for me differently

it is not science that give word meanings, the one who give the meaning is the convention (speakers of the language), it is therefore philosophical considering the conventional view (speakers' view) dictates the meaning
Sus may nalalaman ka pang ganyan. Pero ang totoo nmn kulang lng tlga vocabulary mo kaya ginagamit mo ng mali ang mga salita.

Last edited:
they are celebrated as geniuses, but they are not really that big in the science community. Yung si Einstein yung pinagkaiba lang nya is yung creativity nya ginamit nya science kaya marami syang breakthrough concept like theory of relativity.

Sus may nalalaman ka pang ganyan. Pero ang totoo nmn kulang lng tlga vocabulary mo kaya ginagamit mo ng mali ang mga salita.
i have no problem in vocabulary so far that is required to pass some standardized language test, in fact i am allowed by government to teach the language due to passing those tests