What's new

Trivia Why did Albert Einstein believe in God but Stephen Hawking didn't even though both were geniuses?

plhbg1

Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
The fact that “genius” doesn’t mean carbon copies of each other.
Like Mozart is a genius, but do we expect him to operate a microscope?

Did Einstein really believe in God like theists do? I don't think so.

You might want to read: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

napansin ko lately puro atheist ang thread mo ha AHHAHAHA bakit? dagdag kaalaman ganern?

Contrary to popular (atheist) belief, Atheism does not make you a genius. Theism does not make one stupid.

For example, in the study of quantum physics, Einstein and Bohr had a decade long debate which was not concluded while Einstein was alive.

It was settled by some hippies who are involved in esoteric and occult beliefs.

Last edited:
napansin ko lately puro atheist ang thread mo ha AHHAHAHA bakit? dagdag kaalaman ganern?
ehehe kasi yung most debatable topics nasa atheism and i want some threads na interactive and anything can be posted, well i know there are higher powers but at least on my level i always make my threads un-moderated and see all kinds of ideas flowing without being censored
Contrary to popular (atheist) belief, Atheism does not make you a genius. Theism does not make one stupid.
how 'bout baliktarin natin, being genius will eventually turn you into an atheist and being stu̾pid will end up you being a theist haha

Last edited:
weeh are you sure? what if i give you statistics that shows atheists have higher education than theists hehe
Correlation is not causation. Simple. I believe inexplain ko na sayo yan doon sa post mo with that false claim.

There are outside factors that can make a person religious and less intelligence, like financial factors, environment etc.

You can not make them more intelligent by simply making them an atheist. You should deal with the outside factor instead.

Last edited:
You can not make them more intelligent by simply making them an atheist.
obvious naman na we are making people intelligent by going to school instead of making them atheists hehe kaya nga sabi ko baligtarin natin making them intelligent causes atheism

obvious naman na we are making people intelligent by going to school instead of making them atheists hehe kaya nga sabi ko baligtarin natin making them intelligent causes atheism
Sa First post ko sa thread na ito, i just gave an example of the occult esoteric hippy scientists who managed to settle the Einstein-Bohr debate. They are both genius and theist.

Sorry to break it to you, but, not because you decided to not be a theist anymore, that will make you smart. You're being too faithful to science.. 🤣

Sa First post ko sa thread na ito, i just gave an example of the occult esoteric hippy scientists who managed to settle the Einstein-Bohr debate. They are both genius and theist.

Sorry to break it to you, but, not because you decided to not be a theist anymore, that will make you smart. You're being too faithful to science.. 🤣
hehe kaya nga sabi ko baliktarin natin, until now you still stick to aetheism makes one smarter haha

hehe kaya nga sabi ko baliktarin natin, until now you still stick to aetheism makes one smarter haha
Ulitin natin ha, baka na-miss ng reading comprehension mo. Yung sa example ko. Scientist sila. They are genius. They probably attained that from going to a university diba? They got to a point na naka solve sila ng problems ng quantum physics. Pero, guess what theist padin sila. Not just a regular theist. Ung super spiritual esoterics.

Tpos ikaw, ung reading comprehension mo ganyan, pero naging atheist ka.. so wala tlgang connect.. 🤣

Last edited:
Ulitin natin ha, baka na-miss ng reading comprehension mo. Yung sa example ko. Scientist sila. They are genius. They probably attained that from going to a university diba? They got to a point na naka solve sila ng problems ng quantum physics. Pero, guess what theist padin sila. Not just a regular theist. Ung super spiritual esoterics.

Tpos ikaw, ung reading comprehension mo ganyan, pero naging atheist ka.. so wala tlgang connect.. 🤣
so bakit mo sinabing being atheist makes me smart haha let me quote:
not because you decided to not be a theist anymore, that will make you smart.

Pano mo nasabi lods na si Einstein talaga ang nagsabi nyan?

At walang scientist ang naniniwala kay god o namay god, kung naniniwala sila kay god (pwera nalang kung natauhan nya sya at nagbaho ang pananaw) bakit hindi nila pinapaniwalaan ang true bible at sa halip sa sariling kaalaman o sarili nilang explanation sila mas naniniwala.