What's new

Closed Naka encounter na po ba kayo ng ganito?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pee Mak

Forum Veteran
Elite
::{26EE0668-A00A-44D7-9371-BEB064C98683}\0

No such interface supported.

sa pc po yan mga bossing

pag nag run po ako ng isang application, biglang lilitaw o kaya e access ko yung control panel ayaw ma open kasi, mag papop up po yang bossing.

pag nag run po ako ng isang application, biglang lilitaw o kaya e access ko yung control panel ayaw ma open kasi, mag papop up po yang bossing.
eto ts try mo na pulot ko

ERRORS: No Such Interface Supported

First the catalyst:
caught the virus "av antivirus 2012" and manually removed it.
system worked fine until i rebooted.
(i hibernated instead of shut down for a few days, the processes were dead so no urgent need to reboot during self-repair hotfix. I'm very good at removing viruses. even Vundo)

Now the symptoms:
Clicking on.....
My Computer: "No Such Interface Supported"
c:\ "No Such Interface Supported"
Explorer.exe: opens in the background and is idle. does not open a folder.
Any control panel: "No Such Interface Supported"

the symptoms were much worse but i managed to get it to this point.

Repairs already attempted from reading other posts:
-installed the latest IExplorer (even though i use Firefox. saw this on several threads)
-re-registered all .DLL files (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
-Attempting making a new user account - new user account has the same problem
-Attempted copying CLASS and CLSID keys from administrator account to the effected user account (Administrator account works fine.)
-Attempted restoring default file associations downloaded from TinyLimp er.. i mean MicroSoft

Repairs unable to make:
no Win7 CD to do an install fix. (can't create one either, CD burner is fried)

Points of interest:
the Administrator account is unaffected and works fine.
any New User Account i create is having the same issues.

Current thought of error:
error must be contained in the user account registry OR in the user account profile folders. I say this because the Administrator account has no symptoms, but any newly created user accounts do.

napulot ko lang yan ts, sana maka tulong yan

eto ts try mo na pulot ko

ERRORS: No Such Interface Supported

First the catalyst:
caught the virus "av antivirus 2012" and manually removed it.
system worked fine until i rebooted.
(i hibernated instead of shut down for a few days, the processes were dead so no urgent need to reboot during self-repair hotfix. I'm very good at removing viruses. even Vundo)

Now the symptoms:
Clicking on.....
My Computer: "No Such Interface Supported"
c:\ "No Such Interface Supported"
Explorer.exe: opens in the background and is idle. does not open a folder.
Any control panel: "No Such Interface Supported"

the symptoms were much worse but i managed to get it to this point.

Repairs already attempted from reading other posts:
-installed the latest IExplorer (even though i use Firefox. saw this on several threads)
-re-registered all .DLL files (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
-Attempting making a new user account - new user account has the same problem
-Attempted copying CLASS and CLSID keys from administrator account to the effected user account (Administrator account works fine.)
-Attempted restoring default file associations downloaded from TinyLimp er.. i mean MicroSoft

Repairs unable to make:
no Win7 CD to do an install fix. (can't create one either, CD burner is fried)

Points of interest:
the Administrator account is unaffected and works fine.
any New User Account i create is having the same issues.

Current thought of error:
error must be contained in the user account registry OR in the user account profile folders. I say this because the Administrator account has no symptoms, but any newly created user accounts do.

napulot ko lang yan ts, sana maka tulong yan

try ko to bossing, pa bookmark po. i try to create new user account but same problem, salamat po ng marami boss, try ko to

i prefer reformatting

sana nga maformat bossing, pero hindi ma access yung BIOS kasi my keyboard not working anymore, gumagamit lang ako ng USB keyboard. pag start ko ayaw pa kasi niyang ma detect yung keyboard bossing. it takes mga 5 minutes to detect the keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back