What's new

Help Windows 11 drivers

istebu

Addict
Established
Is there an easier way to install drivers in Windows 11 without a program? What is the way to see the cons?

I just installed Windows 11, what should I pay attention to?

Yes, you can manually install drivers in Windows 11 without using a third-party program. Here's how you can do it:

1. Device Manager: Right-click on the Start button and select "Device Manager." From here, you can right-click on a specific device you want to update the driver for, select "Update driver," and then choose to search for drivers automatically or browse your computer for drivers.

2. Windows Update: Windows Update automatically installs the latest drivers for your hardware. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and click on "Check for updates" to make sure your system is up to date.

3. Manufacturer's Website: You can also visit the website of your device manufacturer to download the latest drivers for your specific hardware. Make sure to download the correct drivers for your device model and Windows 11.

When installing drivers manually, you may encounter some cons compared to using a driver update program:

1. Time-consuming: Manually updating drivers can be time-consuming, especially if you have multiple devices that require driver updates.

2. Compatibility Issues: There's a risk of downloading and installing the wrong drivers if you're not familiar with your hardware specifications. This can lead to compatibility issues and system instability.

3. Limited Automation: Unlike driver update programs that can automatically scan and update all your drivers, manual installation requires you to check for updates and install them one by one.

After installing Windows 11, here are some things you should pay attention to:

1. Compatibility: Make sure all your hardware and software are compatible with Windows 11. Check the system requirements and compatibility lists provided by Microsoft.

2. Security: Enable Windows Security features such as Windows Defender to protect your system from malware and other security threats.

3. Updates: Regularly check for Windows updates to ensure your system is up to date with the latest security patches and enhancements.

4. Backup: Create a backup of your important files and data to prevent data loss in case of system issues or failures.

By following these steps and paying attention to these aspects, you can ensure a smooth experience with Windows 11.

Check your motherboard model, then go to the manufacturer's website to download the drivers that are specified to that model. Same as to your gpu card driver

Yes, I did all of them. I have also made the updates. Is there any other method I should do other than these?
thank you for your answer

Also, what do I need to configure in the operating system?

Yes, I did all of them. I have also made the updates. Is there any other method I should do other than these?
thank you for your answer

Also, what do I need to configure in the operating system?
Configure the power settings(ie. Max performance), if you are using SSD, I do suggest optimize it(you can find on google on how to), disable auto sync, you can also disable auto windows update if you want to. Disable schedule checking of disk. So basically this steps is for added performance to the system, after which you're pretty much set.

side note: you can also "debloat" your OS with some tools, but some "windows" functionality will not work. I do suggest you do research on this if you are interested.

Çok teşekkür ederim bunlardan bahsediyordum
M2 SSD kullanıyorum
Configure the power settings(ie. Max performance), if you are using SSD, I do suggest optimize it(you can find on google on how to), disable auto sync, you can also disable auto windows update if you want to. Disable schedule checking of disk. So basically this steps is for added performance to the system, after which you're pretty much set.

side note: you can also "debloat" your OS with some tools, but some "windows" functionality will not work. I do suggest you do research on this if you are interested.
Çok teşekkür ederim bunlardan bahsediyordum
M2 SSD kullanıyorum
We will learn Windows 11 just like we learned Windows 10 :)

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Windows 11
  2. driver
  3. driver computer all in one
  4. windows driver
  5. windows
Back