Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Employment type
  1. Part-Time
  2. Full-Time
Hiring source link
https://www.facebook.com/SigmaBalintatawOfficial
Currently, I have a part-time work-from-home position as a #forbidden# Server Moderator/Support, Auditor, and Web Developer for a häçk/Cheat community. As a Moderator/Support member, I ensure that the community adheres to the server's rules and Terms of Service (ToS) while also providing chat/remote support. As an Auditor, I ensure that sales records are accurately documented and that all transactions are properly recorded. As a web developer, I am responsible for hosting, creating, and maintaining the server's website, as well as implementing an open-source authentication system for their software.

I also work as a graphic designer. I have designed a few product banners for the server's subscriptions, and I have previous experience from working at a printing shop where I designed logos (including hand-drawn logos provided by customers), tarpaulins, government/municipal announcements, stickers, t-shirt designs, and more.​

I am looking for additional part-time or full-time work-from-home opportunities to supplement my monthly income and cover my bills.
There are some of my designs I'm too lazy to upload and not fully skilled, so please don't have high expectations. However, I will do my best to satisfy your expectations and deliver quality work. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You can contact me here in PHCorner or via email sigmabalintataw.business@gmail.com
you can also check my freelancer profile You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Support sayo ts hope makahanap ka dito
Try niyo po to Lodi with $400/mo Basic Pay
LF Talent - Work from Home -Part-Time Host/Livestreamers Urgently Needed! 700 available slots! First Come! First Serve Only!
Work from Home -Part-Time Host/Livestreamers Urgently Needed! 700 available slots! First Come! First Serve Only!

Try niyo po to Lodi with $400/mo Basic Pay
LF Talent - Work from Home -Part-Time Host/Livestreamers Urgently Needed! 700 available slots! First Come! First Serve Only!
Work from Home -Part-Time Host/Livestreamers Urgently Needed! 700 available slots! First Come! First Serve Only!