Solutions
Reaction
Employment type
  1. Short-Term
  2. Full-Time
Hiring source link
https://www.linkedin.com/
Job Summary:

We are seeking a highly motivated and tech-savvy intern to join our team for a 4 weeks period. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge AI projects, leveraging your skills in AppSheet, AI Agent, and Large Language to drive business growth and process automation. If you're a smart and ambitious individual with a passion for innovation, we'd love to hear from you!

Responsibilities:

• Assist in the development of custom AI models using AppSheet and AI Agent
  • Collaborate with our team to design and implement process automation solutions using Power BI and Webflow
  • Conduct research and analysis to identify areas for improvement in business processes and propose innovative solutions
  • Work closely with our business team to understand their needs and develop tailored AI-powered solutions
  • Assist in the development of data visualizations and reports using Power BI
  • Participate in regular team meetings and contribute to brainstorming sessions to drive innovation and growth
Requirements:

• Currently enrolled in a degree program in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
  • Strong programming skills in languages such as Python, Java, or C++
  • Experience with AI and machine learning concepts, including natural language processing and computer vision
  • Familiarity with AppSheet, AI Agent, Power BI, and Webflow
  • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
  • Excellent communication and teamwork skills
  • Ability to work independently and as part of a team
  • Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Preferred Qualifications:

• Prior experience with AI development or process automation
  • Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, such as Azure and Microsoft 365
  • Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau or Power BI
  • Strong understanding of business operations and process improvement
What We Offer:

• Opportunity to work on cutting-edge AI projects and contribute to business growth
  • Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and a portfolio of your work to
renz.diaz.2417@gmail.com. We're excited to hear from you!

Allowance per month is 200 plus usd

What is the company name?
I'm interested but not an intern, looking for fulltime job.

Im currently Studying in BSIT, I dont think Im hundred percent qualified in my current skill but im willing to learn

Im currently Studying in BSIT, I dont think Im hundred percent qualified in my current skill but im willing to learn
ow. can you send me your resume at the email address provided above. also dont forget to send your porfolio of your work if you have it.

Last edited:
BSIT grad rin maranung lng sa basic linux at konting super basic dahil chatgpt with python raman ginagawa ko kong count ba yun im willing to learn also with certificate as IT support Intern in the past

BSIT grad rin maranung lng sa basic linux at konting super basic dahil chatgpt with python raman ginagawa ko kong count ba yun im willing to learn also with certificate as IT support Intern in the past
well, send me your resume using the email provided above.

Back