time

Time is the continued sequence of existence and events that occurs in an apparently irreversible succession from the past, through the present, into the future. It is a component quantity of various measurements used to sequence events, to compare the duration of events or the intervals between them, and to quantify rates of change of quantities in material reality or in the conscious experience. Time is often referred to as a fourth dimension, along with three spatial dimensions.Time has long been an important subject of study in religion, philosophy, and science, but defining it in a manner applicable to all fields without circularity has consistently eluded scholars.
Nevertheless, diverse fields such as business, industry, sports, the sciences, and the performing arts all incorporate some notion of time into their respective measuring systems.Time in physics is operationally defined as "what a clock reads".The physical nature of time is addressed by general relativity with respect to events in spacetime. Examples of events are the collision of two particles, the explosion of a supernova, or the arrival of a rocket ship. Every event can be assigned four numbers representing its time and position (the event's coordinates). However, the numerical values are different for different observers. In general relativity, the question of what time it is now only has meaning relative to a particular observer. Distance and time are intimately related, and the time required for light to travel a specific distance is the same for all observers, as first publicly demonstrated by Michelson and Morley. General relativity does not address the nature of time for extremely small intervals where quantum mechanics holds. At this time, there is no generally accepted theory of quantum general relativity.Time is one of the seven fundamental physical quantities in both the International System of Units (SI) and International System of Quantities. The SI base unit of time is the second, which is defined by measuring the electronic transition frequency of caesium atoms. Time is used to define other quantities, such as velocity, so defining time in terms of such quantities would result in circularity of definition. An operational definition of time, wherein one says that observing a certain number of repetitions of one or another standard cyclical event (such as the passage of a free-swinging pendulum) constitutes one standard unit such as the second, is highly useful in the conduct of both advanced experiments and everyday affairs of life. To describe observations of an event, a location (position in space) and time are typically noted.
The operational definition of time does not address what the fundamental nature of it is. It does not address why events can happen forward and backward in space, whereas events only happen in the forward progress of time. Investigations into the relationship between space and time led physicists to define the spacetime continuum. General relativity is the primary framework for understanding how spacetime works. Through advances in both theoretical and experimental investigations of spacetime, it has been shown that time can be distorted and dilated, particularly at the edges of black holes.
Temporal measurement has occupied scientists and technologists and was a prime motivation in navigation and astronomy. Periodic events and periodic motion have long served as standards for units of time. Examples include the apparent motion of the sun across the sky, the phases of the moon, the swing of a pendulum, and the beat of a heart. Time is also of significant social importance, having economic value ("time is money") as well as personal value, due to an awareness of the limited time in each day and in human life spans.
There are many systems for determining what time it is, including the Global Positioning System, other satellite systems, Coordinated Universal Time and mean solar time. In general, the numbers obtained from different time systems differ from one another.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. V

Referral Earn by watching YøùTùbé videos just like Payup(same tricks) Macro and time speedhäçk.

Guys try nyo tong site nato, earn by watching YøùTùbé videos kagaya ng kay payup. Mas malaki unang bigayan dito 0.00022 per video tataas pa every level, ang maganda pwedeng gamitin yung mga farming tricks gaya ng macro at time speedhäçk. WorkerCash — Earning money by watching short videos
  2. S

Crypto Free Matic Farming - Limited Time Only!

Guys try natin kung legit to Polygon Farming Up to 1 MATIC / day Hidden content
  3. K

Cheat KubvertSai Life time key cheat

Message niyo ko dito sa phc may sesend akong link bibigyan ko kayo key life time para sa mod pipili ako.
  4. R

When The Time Is Right.

Ctto. :GSheart:
  5. N

LF Work Crowdsourcing, WFH part time for College Student

Guys, I need your help. Baka meron kayong pwedeng pang part time na mairecommend for a college student. Kinakapatid ko kasi. May mga vacant times kasi siya pag morning. Kaya instead na nakatambay lang siya, gusto niya na makatulong sa family niya para makabawas sa gastos. Very studious na...
  6. J

Help First time using the phcorner

Advance thank you sir/ma'am for the knowledge I will be learning from now. thank you in advance
  7. M

LF Talent Chatter part time

Hi gusto ko lang makatulong, if may want sa inyo makipag chat sa mga afam baka gusto nyo itry tong part time ko, grabe din kinikita nung ibang kasama ko dito 15k a week basta magaling kalang lumandi at masipag ka, sakin kase sakto lang kitaan ko😂 Di ito referral and sobrang dali lang mechanics...
  8. V

Referral NEW!! mining in TELEGRAM like HOT Time = Money

Link updated Good day mga ka PHC naabutan kaba ng halving sa HOT meron new mining sa TG like hot Claim tokens > every 2hrs (upgradable) No need to invest $ Less than 1 week palang na release (as of posting) click this link para makapag start ka na https://t. :whistle...
  9. R

TOP 10 Chess players of all time

1. Bobby Fischer 2. Gary Kasparov 3. Magnus Carlsen 4. Jose Raul Capablanca 5. Emmanuel Lasker 6. Paul Morphy 7. Anatoly Karpov 8. Mikhail Botvinnik 9. Alexander Alekhine 10. Viswanathan Anand
  10. X

Referral TimeCoin parang $HOT Token

Hidden content
  11. F

LF Work Part Time Job

Looking for part time po sana, pandagdag lang sa project design namin.
  12. K

Help Phc bot: Limiting children's time watching TV

In 700 words, explain why parents must limit childrens' TV-watching habits
  13. P

LF Work WFH Part Time

Looking for part time Jobs WFH sana mas maganda. Badly needed lang baon na kasi ako sa utang :( 2 weeks na nasa ICU Mama ko. Sana may tumulong with Laptop po ako. Pandagdag lang sa gastosin. Maraming salamat!
  14. J

LF Work I am looking for a job po any role po Data Entry, Graphic Designing, and basic programming skills(Python Java ) , wordpress dev.

Urgent needed po!!! Budget friendy offer!!! I can send po my portfolio from my previous work in graphic design and video editing through DM. Can do full time, part time, or project based.
  15. R

Time Is The Most Expensive Thing.

Ctto. Yung Iba Kasi Walang Chance Na Makasama Yung Taong Mahal Nila Kaya Worth A Million Na Makasama Mo Lang Yong Taong Mahal Mo. 🤧🥺 pero depende parin sa babae/lalake iba iba naman din kasi paguugali ng tao hehe
  16. C

I know it's time..

17. D

LF Work LF Part time Job po Please

hello po Looking For Help Someone who can suggest Po o Makatulong mkahanap ng part-time Job sana employed po ako at minimum wages Earner po Subrang kulang talaga ng sahod compare sa gastusin dahil sa mahal ng Bilihin kahit anong tipid na kami my dalawang Anak kasi ako pasenxa na kau...
  18. J

LF Work LF Full time freelancing

May PC po ako, Wi-Fi, Ano po Kaya skills demand Ngayon? Nagchat support agent na po ako dati. College dropout computer science here. Willing to learn and train. Salamat
  19. C

Referral Past time online earning

im student po, naghahanap po ako ng pagkakakitaan online pero wala ako mahanap baka po meron po kayu alam, ung legit po sana. #respect post.
  20. C

Kung may time machine kayo, anong taon ang gusto niyong balikan at bakit?

Nung long weekend umuwi ako sa bayan namin matapos ang ilang taon. Grabe parang gumamit ako ng timemachine. Halos walang binagbago yung luma naming bayan. Yung mga bahay ganun pa rin. Yung mga tindahan ganun pa rin. Yung hangin mapresko pa rin. Naalala ko bigla yung mga 1997 siguro nang madalas...
  21. G

Free VPN rémíùm SERVER × Lakas ng Hatak × STS PLDT - GTM GOMO × International × No Ads Time Wantusawa

Hidden content Hidden content So pano enjoyin lang ang HATAW NO LOAD free Vpn no Adstime .. GwapoFreenet-TV Follow me para Updated ka palagi
  22. S

DITO 1GB giveaway time!!

Hidden content
  23. P

LF Work Lf part time work for student kahit anong work po

mga boss pa help naman magka work willing to learn ako badly need pang tuition at daily allowance huhu yung online lang sana layo kasi ako kahit anong work pa po yan
  24. E

LF Work I'm looking for part-time/full time work for extra income [ComScie Graduate]

Hi I'm looking for part-time or full-time work for extra income. I have knowledge of IT related stuff like Web dev (hard code/ wordpress), programming. I do prefer VA for any computer work/task like content management and web admin. I also have experience in Cybersecurity plus for online...
  25. B

LF Work Part Time Job Sana

Hi, Baka meron kumukuha sainyo pang part time lang sana. PHP, Laravel, Vue, Flask at Electron lang din. Salamat
  26. P

Goals and work over quality time

Hi goodmorning mag ra rants lang ako ng feelings ko. Hind ko alam if valid ba tong nararamdaman ko. May gf ako and mag 2 years na sa march Una nya ako sa lahat, bf, kisses, ******ity. She set an alarm pra i update ako to greet goodmorning etc. everymorning and after work at ganun din...
  27. R

Don't Waste Your Time In Anger, Regrets, Worries and Grudges.

© Good Morning, ☀️ Good Afternoon, ⛅ Good Night. 🌙
  28. R

Time Move Slower

Ctto. Ayieee Wala yan malamig lang hahaha
  29. K

LF Work Part time work from home jobs

may recommend po ba kayong work from home based part time job na legit? thank you!
  30. S

Hi, long time no see

long time no see, just want to say hello to everyone. have a good day ♥️
  31. S

LF Work Part time work

Hello po, I'm an 3rd year college student. Baka may alam po kayong part time work online using phone po kasi yung lang device ko. Pandagdag allowance at pambiling laptop lang po sana. Thank you
  32. M

The Second Time I Got scammed By PHC Elite Member (Rant)

Gusto ko lang sana mag Rant dito daming Scammer pala dito na member kahit elite pa Pangalawang beses na may nag pagawa sakin dito ng logo tapos bigla hindi binayaran Here's the story: Jan 13 May nag post dito na Looking For Logo Designer nakipag interact naman ako at nag pm sya sakin Jan 14...
  33. C

Please HELP!! Mi TV stick date and time issue

Patulong mga paps kung paano ayusin yung date and time laging bumabalik ng 2018 ayaw tumama nung oras
  34. M

iOS App Free For a Limited Time

In-app view from the developer An application for learning programming languages for life Application link Hidden content ctto
Back