income

Income is the consumption and saving opportunity gained by an entity within a specified timeframe, which is generally expressed in monetary terms. Income is difficult to define conceptually and the definition may be different across fields. For example, a person's income in an economic sense may be different from their income as defined by law.An extremely important definition of income is Haig–Simons income, which defines income as Consumption + Change in net worth and is widely used in economics.For households and individuals in the United States, income is defined by tax law as a sum that includes any wage, salary, profit, interest payment, rent, or other form of earnings received in a calendar year. Discretionary income is often defined as gross income minus taxes and other deductions (e.g., mandatory pension contributions), and is widely used as a basis to compare the welfare of taxpayers.
In the field of public economics, the concept may comprise the accumulation of both monetary and non-monetary consumption ability, with the former (monetary) being used as a proxy for total income.
For a firm, gross income can be defined as sum of all revenue minus the cost of goods sold. Net income nets out expenses: net income equals revenue minus cost of goods sold, expenses, depreciation, interest, and taxes.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. T

Referral Earn Big Online: Reach 90,000 Monthly Income with DobaShare!

Ready to boost your income from the comfort of your couch? With DobaShare, making money online is a breeze! Say hello to a potential monthly income of 90,000 pesos – all from sharing cool stuff online. Don't miss out on this opportunity to supercharge your earnings! 💰🚀...
  2. T

Referral Easy 90,000 Monthly Income: DobaShare App Shows You How!

Hey folks! Imagine effortlessly earning 90,000 pesos every month. Sounds like a dream, right? Well, with DobaShare app, it's a reality! Simply share cool deals with friends, and watch your bank account grow. Ready to make money the easy way? Download DobaShare now! 💸📱 DobaShare: Make Money...
  3. J

Referral Another income ulit maganda talaga mag focus sa MaticfortuneKung masipag kalang talaga,bawing bawi ka talaga sa puhonan moOwn proof ky Maticfortune

Download tokenpocket Create account sa MaticPolygon Then paste my in discover Register 2 matic para mag start to earn My link:maticfortune : Multiply your MATIC Tokens ~ infinetly ~ Polygon Matic Matrix
  4. R

Referral SQstates extra income and profitable

SQ STATES LTD is a modern investment company that began its operations in 2017 in London, United Kingdom. Currently, the company specializes in allocating investments in the following areas: blockchain startups, cryptocurrencies, AI startups, real estate, stocks of insurance companies and tech...
  5. P

Referral [TESTED] Passive income

TWMAX A.I powered buy and sell of cryptos and other securities Need to invest $10 minimum amount Average returns 2.5% return per 24 hours So far no loss pa (compared sa mano2x na pag trade, ubos2x pera ko) Wala kanang gawin kundi mag monitor sa time mag end ang transaction time tapos re-entry...
  6. J

Referral Honeygain app Passive Income.

Passive Income – Effortlessly | Honeygain Tara na at mag earn ng libre...
  7. K

Referral Pasok sa mga gusto ng extra income

Hindi na naman to bago sa inyo, kahit self affiliation lang kikita ka. Lalo na kung mahilig magOorder sa online shop mga kapamilya mo. You dont need to advertise any product to others kung di ka masocial media o mapost. Pero kung mapost ka sure na mas malaki kikitain mo. Affiliate ang tawag...
  8. R

Referral Earn at home passive income

Share kolang mga gar bagong bago pa SOAO APP Mga 10 days ROI kana sa 500 lang kailangan mo 54 Pesos per day good for 240 days rent = 12,950 kayo na bahala 500 package sinalihan ko sali nakayo fresh pa SOAO Energy
  9. Y

Extra income work from home

mga master idol baka meron kayong pwdng ma share jan na online job or work from home ung wala sanang ilalabas na pera at mag tatrabaho ka lang ung legit sana,..gamit lang ung cp mga master,,pa share naman po salamat po malaking tulong po sa mga tulad kong naghahanap ng ibang extra income or work...
  10. T

Referral Sprout Your Savings: Watch Your Income Blossom

I've got to share something that's been a game-changer for me – DobaShare app. As a user myself, I can't help but rave about how it's transformed my online experience and brought in some extra cash along the way. So, here's the deal: DobaShare is this incredible app born right here in the...
  11. K

Referral Lucky Planet - New Passive Income

Our platform mainly earns our game currency (Star Diamond) by inviting participation, staking for mining, and winning games. Our Star Diamond can be converted into US dollars. For those who use your exclusive invitation link to participate in the platform and activate the Bear card set, you will...
  12. E

Referral FREE MINING!! UpROCK Beta phase kya malaki pa bigayan 15 token Agad sa wallet mo

Free mining gamit lang internet connection wala gagawin nyo bago palang eto mining app kya grind na Start mo plng 15 token agad sa wallet mo follow instructions below Link Below 👇 ✨✨Link to download and Register ✨✨ ✨✨Register and Download Link✨ Beta phase plng kya malaki pa bigayan...
  13. D

Crypto Extra XRP Income (every 5mins)

Sign up to get 20 US dollars, and you can get a reward of 10 US dollars for each friend you invite. You can earn 300-800 US dollars every day. It only takes 3 minutes to claim the rewards, and you can wí†hdráw them at any time. The most profitable website without investment Proof Attached.
  14. P

Help Looking po ako Ng 1 investor only for Foodcart startup 1k and above potential daily income

up negosyo passive po Looking po ako Ng 1 investor only for startup Foodcart negosyo Potential income daily is : 1k and above View my business plan po open to all critics po Click here ...
  15. K

Referral Bagong Dagdag Passive Income: Pasuk agad!

👉CLICK HERE TO START EARNINGS🎁 ------------------------------------------------------- 👉DOWNLOAD NEAR WALLET HERE✅ ------------------------------------------------------ NEAR Wallet is a non-custodial wallet that works as a web application in Telegram. It supports the NEAR network and its...
  16. A

Referral LAZADA CHECKOUTER FOR EXTRA INCOME

Pacheckout po ako sa Lazada neto rate 100-300r https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.jIzFi?cc provided address pay ako after deliver wala po kayong ilalabas na pera, kayo po ang babayaran kada successful deliver or join here gc for guidance http://phc.onl/#forbidden#j/AbZnjEa3mNRHIgDY/
  17. A

Referral LAZADA CHECKOUTER FOR EXTRA INCOME

Pacheckout po ako sa Lazada neto rate 100-300r https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.jIzFi?cc provided address pay ako after deliver or join here gc for guidanc
  18. Y

Referral Bagong2 Guys tara sama kayo para meron kayo passive income

Sure, here's a referral description for X World Games: "Hey there! I wanted to share with you an exciting opportunity to join X World Games, a cutting-edge web3 gaming platform that's revolutionizing the gaming industry. X World Games aggregates blockchain game information and offers a seamless...
  19. P

Referral For anyone who wants extra income (invest only what you can lose)

Still looking for people who wants to join twmax. TWMAX platform - uses AI trading arbitrage Ano yung trading arbitrage?Free opportunity (Only invest extra money; invest what you can afford to lose) to sign up use this link: TWMAX this is trading strategy where you are buying low and selling...
  20. T

Referral New user for binance/ FREE 50-500php PASOK

FOR NEW USER OF BINANCE APP!! (kung may binance account kana, hindi kana pwede dito) FREE 50pesos up to 500php in 1 day. Madali lang kailangan mo lang mag registered. Take note: Need lang ng 1 valid ID (national ID), kailangan lang ito para maverfied ang account mo. Sobrang bilis lang ma-process...
  21. A

Referral SKP Miner (Legit Investment) $$$

Akala ko scam ito, but when I try Legit pala😍😍😍😍 ✅Risk takers lang talaga ako hehe. ✅Iwan ko kung may nag share naba dito about SKP Mine! ✅Nakakahappy lang for my second wí†hdráwal 💋💋💋 Hidden content nakita ko lang ito sa T3legram visit niyo: SKP MINER (VIP) GROUP
  22. P

Referral Copytrading as Passive Income

Sa mga mahihilig mag invest at nag ccrypto, baka di nyu pa po na try mag copy trading. Pwede pong ipalago ang mga funds nyu po sa crypto via copy trading sa Bytbit.. Top 10 crypto exchange po yan kasama ng Binance, Okex, MEXC.. Register lang po kayo dito https://www.bybit.com/invite?ref=BNWEG1...
  23. P

Crypto Copy Trading: New Way of Passive Income 2024

Sa mga mahihilig mag invest at nag ccrypto, baka di nyu pa po na try mag copy trading. Pwede pong ipalago ang mga funds nyu po sa crypto via copy trading sa Bytbit.. Top 10 crypto exchange po yan kasama ng Binance, Okex, MEXC.. Register lang po kayo dito...
  24. M

Help Pahelp po need extra income

may mairerecommend po ba kayong work na online based need lang po para may pandagdag panthesis po. sana po may makatulong po tyyy
  25. A

Help Need another source of income

Sino dyan meron alam na legit earning app? Badly needed lang kapos ang sweldo eh baka meron kayo dyan? Baka pwede pasabit. Thanks sa mag rereply.
  26. S

Referral (Swetcoin)Earn while walking passive income.

Download the app and register. Then hayaan nyo lang mag earn ng steps. 1k step = 1sweetcoin Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk 🚶 Sweatcoin: Ein gesünderer Planet und mehr Gesundheit und Reichtum für dich selbst Try nyo na. Free 5sweetcoin upon sign up
  27. E

LF Work I'm looking for part-time/full time work for extra income [ComScie Graduate]

Hi I'm looking for part-time or full-time work for extra income. I have knowledge of IT related stuff like Web dev (hard code/ wordpress), programming. I do prefer VA for any computer work/task like content management and web admin. I also have experience in Cybersecurity plus for online...
  28. S

Good game with etra income hehe

naghahanap lang po ng mmorpg na nakaka enjoy at the same time e pwede mag farm o kumita. thanks mga lodi
  29. J

Referral Serpclix legit passive income site!

Sumali ako sometime in the first week of january at ito ang total na kinita ko. Pero kung madalas ka nasa PC or Phone siguradong malaki pa kikitain ninyo. They pay monthly. Extension siya for firefox kaya kailangan ninyo ng firefox browser, sa mga android users i-install ninyo ang v68.11.0...
  30. T

Crypto Koii Node, Earn Passive Income, 1:1 Conversion, Tier 1 Exchange, Mainnet Q2

Run this free node! walang cpu usage at less ram usage lang mga boss direct link to get started refer to this article na ginawa ko: https://medium.com/@emiltodavia432/earn-income-and-run-koii-node-for-free-now-tier-1-exchange-mainnet-q2-soon-070f46b351de
  31. B

Need help for extra income jobs as a college student

Mga kuys and ate, mga bossing, mga par, patulong naman kung may alam kayo na need ng data entry or may mga task na kailangan gawin pwede ako. May experience ako sa mga paggawa ng research papers, input ng mga data sa excel or sa word, marunong din ako gumawa ng ppt and mag design like ng mga...
  32. P

Referral Passive income ( sharing good opportunity )

Free opportunity (Only invest extra money; invest what you can afford to lose) to sign up use this link: https://www.eslmax.com//#/pages/login/register?invitecode=iOufe6 TWMAX platform - uses AI trading arbitrage Ano yung trading arbitrage? this is trading strategy where you are buying low and...
  33. M

Suggest po source of income for incoming college student?

Graduating senior high na po ako this year and gusto ko mag side hustle. Para may sariling pera kahit papaano. Any suggestion po? Kahit ano basta pass po sa sugal. Thanks po
  34. P

Passive income everyday ( free opportunity earn extra money )

Free opportunity ( Only invest extra money; invest what you can afford to lose) to sign up use this link: TWMAX TWMAX platform - uses AI trading arbitrage Ano yung trading arbitrage? this is trading strategy where you are buying low and selling high ( In this platform, AI na gumagawa neto hindi...
  35. J

Referral Sharing only ,possive income, pwede i farm.HSBCVIP

Just sharing lang Free 2 Dollars or 110 Pesos Per Day. Kung gusto mo mas malaki pwede mag-invest. Register lang at Daily Log-iN https://hsvip999.com/W9EPIv
  36. P

Referral Grass Network [Passive Income] Epoch 1

Grass is a network sharing application that allows users to sell their unused bandwidth. Where existing networks are operated by exploitative middlemen who extract value from the parties exchanging resources, Grass is an equitable solution in which both sides have an active stake in the network...
  37. C

Nice Marketing Strat double income

Iba dn marketing strat ma ssatisfy talaga bumili nito double income sellers nito 👌😅 Hidden content
  38. W

Referral TWMAX (Passive Income) - Crypto AI Trading (Arbitrage Model)

Use this link to register: TWMAX What is AI trading arbitrage? Ito yung strategy na buying low and selling high(AI na gumagawa neto hindi na manual) Most of the crypto traders they need time para ma check kung saang point mag buy ng low and sell, pero sa TWMAX ginagawa na ito mismo ng AI kaya...
  39. P

Referral Grass Network [Epoch 1] FARM NA !

Earn Passive Income By Sharing Your Unused Network Resources. Register Grass: Track Your Rewards Note: Pwede din sa mobile to need nyo lng browser na supported web extension ex. Kiwi browser, Mises etc... Paano mag earn? Register and Download Grass Extension be sure na connected ka sa Network...
  40. Z

Referral Sa gusto ng passive income but need capital

PM me on telegram after you register Register here: https://vividzoo.com/h5/pages/login/web?invite=2378965 My Telegram username: t.me/pme12354 It's denpend on you!! (You can observe muna before you invest)
  41. J

Course Udemy - Individual Income Tax Form 1040 Comprehensive Problem 12/06/2023

Grab na guys habang available pa. just please hit like button for more useful sharing. thanks Hidden content *Take note that this is limited time only guys and please pa feedback na lang guys if buhay pa yung link. Enjoy 😊
  42. V

Crypto Ipon ipon na tau mga Lods hanggat maaga! - Earn Passive Income by Sharing Your Unused Network Resources

Sabay na mga lods may future ito, kung familiar ka sa meson nework, same lang din sya ng concept. Yung mga unused na interne natin bakit di natin pagkakitaan. Kaway sa mga jumackpot jan sa gaganode na nakapagimbak ng maaga 🤑 Register na agad👇👇👇 Grass: Track Your Rewards Grass: Track Your...
  43. M

Referral Free $200 invest everyday income

NEW INVESTMENT WITH FREE $200 AND wí†hdráw PROFIT START HERE: Mall HOW TO EARN: 1ST REGISTER AND CLAIM FREE $200 2ND CLICK START TO MINE START X5 TIME EVERYDAY LOG IN REWARDS 0/02 USDT
  44. M

Help Earnings / Passive Income Recommendations

Mga boss baka may mairerecommend kayong farming na pwedeng iwan lang na nagrarun sa pc/laptop bluestacks multiple runs or kung ano man na maganda gandang kitaan. Hehe. Salamat mga boss.
  45. S

Referral Goobotv2 Free 10,000 Points | Passive Income | No Deposit Required

Goobotv2 Free 10,000 Points | Passive Income | No Deposit Required | No Invite Required How to earn points without deposit Goobot v2 | Passive Earning | Legit Passive Earning Legit Earn Points System Referral System Min. wí†hdráwal 150 Php MOP:Gcash/Paypal Sign Up NOW Create your account...
  46. L

Referral HONEYGAIN PASSIVE EARNING

Passive Income – Effortlessly | Honeygain SA MGA GUSTO NG EARNING APP NA WLANG IBANG GAGAWIN KUNDI ICHECK ARAW² AT NAKA ON LANG LAGE INTERNET TRY MO NA TO 💯 LEGIT ‼️PAGKA REGISTER MO MAY FREE 5$ KANA ‼️MINIMUM wí†hdráwAL 20$ NO NEED INVITE NA PARA MAG wí†hdráw LEGIT 💯
Back