What's new

Closed Hotspot network, Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohmsterdam

Eternal Poster
Established
Can somebody help me ?

You see my laptop is connected to a wifi network hosted by the owner of the establishment I'm in and in order to share the internet to my other devices i hosted a hotspot via my laptop. It worked after a few months i seem to be getting a problem, when 2 phones connect to the hotspot it says no internet connection, and even my laptop can't access the net but when I disconnect the other phone, it regains the internet access. I tried calling the owners but they said there's no problem to the network.

What is causing this? The owners seem to be using a mac ip filtering protocol because i know the pass, but i still can't connect and i think they've detected what I'm doing, but how did this happen that there's no internet when 2 of my phones are connected at the same time 1f611.png-_-. Thanks if you can help.

PS. Pasensya na na english haha, copy ko lang kasi sa isang post ko dun sa group sa fb mga indiano kasi member dun lol , wala pa rin eh.

Attachments

You have a problem on IP Conflict.

Nakaroon ng IP Conflict ng laptop mo dahil, same sila ng IP ginagamit.

To fix it, you to change the last 3 digits sa Phone mo. from 1 hanggang 255. So pick any random number na hindi mageexceed sa 255. And try it again.

You have a problem on IP Conflict.

Nakaroon ng IP Conflict ng laptop mo dahil, same sila ng IP ginagamit.

To fix it, you to change the last 3 digits sa Phone mo. from 1 hanggang 255. So pick any random number na hindi mageexceed sa 255. And try it again.
pano ko po i seset , ? gagawin ko ba static sir? , hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.