What's new

LF Talent HelloRache Healthcare Virtual Assistant

jlimmdptrp

Addict
Reaction
What: HelloRache Virtual Assistant
How: Access this site and sign up... You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Requirements:
  • Graduate of any medical course
  • Licensed medical professional is a plus
  • Good command in the English language
  • Good typing speed
  • Willing to undergo training for 6 to 8 weeks unpaid. (Tho you are unpaid during the whole duration of the training, the training itself is done by the company so you won't have to shell out money for it unlike any other VA companies which requires you to attend trainings on your own expense.)

Offer: $7 per hour (minimum of 30 hours per week) - guaranteed once endorsed to a client after successfully completing the training sessions

Been working for almost 3 years na po. :)
Hi! I'm interested. I am an appointment setter/cold caller for a year now. But I'm a graduate of Bachelor of Secondary Education. Am I qualified although my degree isn't in line with the qualifications you're looking for?

required ba na may medical background??
Yes po. They would require those with medical background since the job deals with medical stuff.

Hi! I'm interested. I am an appointment setter/cold caller for a year now. But I'm a graduate of Bachelor of Secondary Education. Am I qualified although my degree isn't in line with the qualifications you're looking for?
Tho your degree is not in line with anything medical, should your job experience deal with insurance and the like, you MIGHT get in. I have had many friends who's in the BPO industry handling insurance claims and eligibility cases and they were able to get in.

However, if both education and work experience do not touch on something medical, then I thin the chances of getting in are slim.

hello po, full-time po ba eto or part-time? what usually oras ng duty? thanks,
Training schedule is scheduled at 11PM to 7PM for the whole duration of 6 to 8 weeks.
Come 6 to 8 weeks after training, you will then be endorsed to your client. Your duty schedule is now dependent on the schedule your client wants you to work with. you could be working 6 hours to 8 hours per day or more should your client demand more working hours from you.

Last edited: