What's new

Trivia Hello atheists. I have never physically seen a molecule, according to atheist logic that means molecules don't exist?

plhbg1

Forum Master
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Hello intellectually dishonest theist, are you aware that no atheist has ever said that their lack of faith is due to the fact that they have “never physically seen God”?

No, what REAL atheists ACTUALLY say is that there is no EVIDENCE for any God or Gods.

That’s why atheists accept the fact that the wind is real even though we cannot see it: there is evidence that the wind exists. Ditto for molecules, dark matter, gravity, magnetism, and on and on and on.

There are lots of things we cannot physically see, for which there is significant, undeniable evidence.
“God” is not one of those things. Your god-claims are utterly unsupported by any objective evidence whatsoever, they can only be explained by subjective evidence. The exact same evidence that you have for your dreams, thoughts, imagination, and memories. None of which exist anywhere other than the inside of your head.

Just like your “god.”
Hehe, what do you think?

Last edited:
What part of that points to agnosticism?? Kala ko unknown stays unknown stand mo?
when science doesn't have information i understand it as unknown, those things are unknown to science kaya mga they are more expounded within religion

when science doesn't have information i understand it as unknown, those things are unknown to science kaya mga they are more expounded within religion
Thats not what was said though… it pretty much said those things are non-existent other than whats on one’s head… atheistic yan 😊

all types of mind activities dream, memory, feelings, thoughts etc. walang info si science
Actually, my info na ang science dyan, and the study is called psychology and psychiatry. That is if you can accept non-material evidence as evidence.
Maybe you are interchanging "science" with physical sciences, which is the branch that deals with material things, (e.g. astro-physics, chemistry, geology, etc)

Actually, my info na ang science dyan, and the study is called psychology and psychiatry. That is if you can accept non-material evidence as evidence.
Maybe you are interchanging "science" with physical sciences, which is the branch that deals with material things, (e.g. astro-physics, chemistry, geology, etc)
there is a scientific study but that doesn't mean there is already an information hehe kaya nga merong study dahil they wanna find information

there is a scientific study but that doesn't mean there is already an information hehe kaya nga merong study dahil they wanna find information
What? Anong klaseng logic yan.. so sinasabi mo bang anything na pinag aaralan pa should be considered "unknown" or "no information"?

And yeah, btw, psychology and psychiatry are sciences more or less as old as all other sciences, and they are all rooted from the early study called philosophy. If you want to go further, even religions are a version of study about the world, just not seperated yet as proper branches.

In short, we have been studying about the human mind since we learned to use them. To say we have no information on them is RIDICULOUS. All lines of thinking is based on information we know about operation of thoughts.

Not because it is unquantifiable or unmeasurable, we can already say we have "no information" on them. It is just that "physical sciences" are a very narrow branch of science and is not the whole of science, therefore it is not enough to explain everything.

What? Anong klaseng logic yan.. so sinasabi mo bang anything na pinag aaralan pa should be considered "unknown" or "no information"?

And yeah, btw, psychology and psychiatry are sciences more or less as old as all other sciences, and they are all rooted from the early study called philosophy. If you want to go further, even religions are a version of study about the world, just not seperated yet as proper branches.

In short, we have been studying about the human mind since we learned to use them. To say we have no information on them is RIDICULOUS. All lines of thinking is based on information we know about operation of thoughts.

Not because it is unquantifiable or unmeasurable, we can already say we have "no information" on them. It is just that "physical sciences" are a very narrow branch of science and is not the whole of science, therefore it is not enough to explain everything.
there should be an unknown so we can have something to study hehe

me saying no information can mean a lot of information to you since we have different degrees of satisfaction, whenever i am not satisfied i consider it as none or nothing hehe

an old study does not always equate to a lot of information acquired, as i have observed science is struggling to acquire information on these fields as they are only limited to what is observable and that would mean the events of the body (behavior) of the one who is dreaming, thinking, feeling etc. instead of the dreaming, thinking, feeling etc. mismo

there should be an unknown so we can have something to study hehe

me saying no information can mean a lot of information to you since we have different degrees of satisfaction, whenever i am not satisfied i consider it as none or nothing hehe

an old study does not always equate to a lot of information acquired, as i have observed science is struggling to acquire information on these fields as they are only limited to what is observable and that would mean the events of the body (behavior) of the one who is dreaming, thinking, feeling etc. instead of the dreaming, thinking, feeling etc. mismo
Hahaha palusot pa

ehehe actually ala naman benefit if magpalusot, because if you really insist na merong data then you should have shown to me the data instead of pa-comment comment na lang sa mga naging post ko hehe
Who cares kung may benefit man or wala.. it does not change the fact na palusot pa din un..

I never insisted na may data… si EroKaiLogo nagpresent ng fields ng psychiatry at psychology.. i agree with u nga na those things na dreams etc are none existent except sa mind nung tao…tama yan… pero ung sasabihin mo na kaya nga may scientific studies eh kasi may unknowns na need istudy seems like u have no clue kung para san ung mga un and how they work.. pd mo sabihin na incomplete ung knowledge natin about those things.. i will agree with that pero ansabi mo ba nman eh as if iniimply mo na walang information at all..

Tska whats the pointof providing data for you?? Bka isagot mo lang whats a lot of data for others means no data sayo…

Who cares kung may benefit man or wala.. it does not change the fact na palusot pa din un..

I never insisted na may data… si EroKaiLogo nagpresent ng fields ng psychiatry at psychology.. i agree with u nga na those things na dreams etc are none existent except sa mind nung tao…tama yan… pero ung sasabihin mo na kaya nga may scientific studies eh kasi may unknowns na need istudy seems like u have no clue kung para san ung mga un and how they work.. pd mo sabihin na incomplete ung knowledge natin about those things.. i will agree with that pero ansabi mo ba nman eh as if iniimply mo na walang information at all..

Tska whats the pointof providing data for you?? Bka isagot mo lang whats a lot of data for others means no data sayo…
ah kaya pala, you want to correct me with saying insufficient instead of nothing at all, pwede naman sabihin ko iyan but i want to emphasize the struggling phase of science on these fields as compared to other fields so i will keep saying no data pa din hehe

ah kaya pala, you want to correct me with saying insufficient instead of nothing at all, pwede naman sabihin ko iyan but i want to emphasize the struggling phase of science on these fields as compared to other fields so i will keep saying no data pa din hehe
Its not just a mere correction ng terms.. its what ur actually implying sa mga sinasabi mo…

May struggle so no data?? Anong klase un?? Maipilit mo din talaga eh noh…

Info is info.. data is data…

Eto samples

4E3EF1BA-6DB0-49E4-933B-CE10B22FCA58.jpeg
Can you tell na im inside my car in this photo?

07A86D8A-5221-40F7-8565-076FC075B78D.jpeg
Is my son real kahit a quarter lang ng body nea ang kita?

C654A3AA-2902-4F28-8991-ED1C89E45904.jpeg
Can you tell dito kung anong mood ng puppy ko?

Pls lang

Attachments

Its not just a mere correction ng terms.. its what ur actually implying sa mga sinasabi mo…

May struggle so no data?? Anong klase un?? Maipilit mo din talaga eh noh…

Info is info.. data is data…

Eto samples

View attachment 2538178
Can you tell na im inside my car in this photo?

View attachment 2538188
Is my son real kahit a quarter lang ng body nea ang kita?

View attachment 2538194
Can you tell dito kung anong mood ng puppy ko?

Pls lang
ahaha the context is science not english, i still stick to interchangeable data/info, so masanay ka na

ahaha the context is science not english, i still stick to interchangeable data/info, so masanay ka na
Sana nga science ang context.. wala kasi sa science na “lots of information is no information”

Di mo kailangang maging scientist to know that…

Comment ka dun sa pics… what info can u gather from each one .. tell me kung may enough info ba, incomplete or none at all

Sana nga science ang context.. wala kasi sa science na “lots of information is no information”

Di mo kailangang maging scientist to know that…
di naman ang science nagsabi nun kundi comment ko iyon sa science and i want to emphasize on its struggle
Comment ka dun sa pics… what info can u gather from each one .. tell me kung may enough info ba, incomplete or none at all
comment? or answer those pasabog questions hehe kasi pag comment sasabihin ko lang wow nice pics hehe

di naman ang science nagsabi nun kundi comment ko iyon sa science and i want to emphasize on its struggle

comment? or answer those pasabog questions hehe kasi pag comment sasabihin ko lang wow nice pics hehe
U preach always na science this science that… so now ur not agreeing with science sa comments mo?!

Okay “answer” those questions 😑

U preach always na science this science that… so now ur not agreeing with science sa comments mo?!
hehe bakit sinabi ba ni science that the information it has is insufficient? never naging job ni science to determine the amount of information it has, it is the scientists who decide whether they are satisfied with the information they have and if they're not satisfied they continue to find more details, so it is up to the person and not to science itself
Okay “answer” those questions 😑
nako dilikado pampasabog mo iyan e, sige my answers would be insufficient info to answer the questions hehe