What's new

Closed General Thread for Anime Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
1596271244214.png

Hmm... I've collected some quotes for a while now. Simulan na natin yung Quote Brigade! ^_^

Please like for more quotes!

Update:
A huge round of applause to death_is_bliss for continuing to post quotes on this thread!

Attachments

Last edited:
"People have many different ways of thinking. Even if you make a mistake, if you realize it was a mistake, You can always fix it. Then if you turn around, you will see the future. This must be realized by oneself."
— Vash the Stampede

"Even if you think I’m a nuisance, no matter where you go, I’ll find you. I’ll always be listening for your voice. When the rain falls, when the wind blows, when the flowers scatter, when shadow looms. In every sign, I’ll search for your voice."
— Tada Banri

"I know the loneliness of being a prisoner. I know the joy you feel when your friends come to rescue you and the fear of them being injured and defeated."
— Rukia Kuchiki

"Poetry over philosophy. Embroidery rather than cooking. Dance instead of chess. Be an unknowing angel. Every girl born in the country of roses is raised by these three words. "
— Elizabeth Midford

"Unfortunately, in reality there is no situation where one can win merely by following the rules. There will be knights that break the rules, and even chess pieces that betray him."
— Ciel Phantomhive

Status
Not open for further replies.