What's new

Closed General Thread for Anime Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
1596271244214.png

Hmm... I've collected some quotes for a while now. Simulan na natin yung Quote Brigade! ^_^

Please like for more quotes!

Update:
A huge round of applause to death_is_bliss for continuing to post quotes on this thread!

Attachments

Last edited:
"Greed may not be good, but it’s not so bad either. You humans think greed is just for money or power, but everyone wants something they can’t have."
— Greed

"Normally I hate people who whine all the time, but in your case... it would be okay to complain, be selfish and say what you want once in a while. It's okay to let yourself be sad."
— Sohma Kyo

"I wonder if the flowers themselves are happy, being forced to last so long. Eternity doesn't exist in this world, does it? It's just that one could think that a heart that longs for eternity is beautiful."
— Mamiya Chida

"Is that really... the limit to your power? Do you honestly think that you won't get any stronger for the rest of your life? Instead of sitting around frustrated, it's better to keep on moving forward."
— Saitama

"I kinda like that about you. If only everyone had the guts to fight for each other like you do, the world might have been a better place."
— Maria Cadenzavna Eve

"No one knows when they will die. Neither you nor I may be able to live that long. But no life is so little as to give up, to think "I don't care when I die.""
— Seishin Muroi

"Life and death are like light and shadow. They're both always there. But people don't like thinking about death, so subconsciously, they always look away from it."
— Yato

"аfter a customer tells Tamaki she's afraid that her father will yell at her if she drinks this What if I let you drink it from my mouth?"
— Suoh Tamaki

"Fragility is always lurking behind our peaceful day-to-day life. Terrible things don’t only happen in places far beyond our reach."
— Kyousuke Natsume

"The world is not meant just to be looked at, it’s important to get the feel of things. Don’t be captivated just by what’s in front of you and neglect the rest. Free your mind from evil and accept everything as it is. This is what we call enlightenment."
— Priest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. arrietty

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
death_is_bliss

Online statistics