What's new

Closed General Thread for Anime Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
1596271244214.png

Hmm... I've collected some quotes for a while now. Simulan na natin yung Quote Brigade! ^_^

Please like for more quotes!

Update:
A huge round of applause to death_is_bliss for continuing to post quotes on this thread!

Attachments

Last edited:
"Besides, miracles don't exist in this world. There are only inevitabilities and accidents, and what you're going to do. That's it."
— Himura Yuu

"We will never laugh at ourselves. Just as earthworms do not fear darkness and penguins are not ashamed of their inability to fly. That's the meaning of life, is it not?"
— Shionji Yuuko

"This area feels weird, it's been throbbing hard since that time. When you told me not to go. When you held me so tight. It won't go away. Your voice is still in my ear. What happened to me? Is this... love?"
— Mashiro Shiina

"If you truly want to continue escaping from everyday life, you've no other choice but to keep evolving. No matter whether you're aiming higher or lower."
— Izaya Orihara

"The ability to understand others just by touching definitely exists. There might not be any reason to be afraid of touching and being touched by others, or hugging and being hugged by others."
— Kawai Maria

"Fine then, in exchange, you can roam around looking like a cosplayer, violate weapon laws, get arrested by the police, and get interviewed on television."
— Yuuko Ichihara

"[To Father] You've certainly mellowed out... you used to be fun, full of life and emotion. Lust, Greed, Sloth, Gluttony, Envy, Wrath, and Pride. Of course, excessive want will destroy anyone, but those same desires are necessary to understand what it means to be human. Why did you rid yourself of them?"
— Van Hohenheim

"Sorry... I really... want to let you savor your moment of glory a little longer. But I really can't be having this. After all is said and done... he is still my man after all."
— Riful

"(referring to his father) There are three lessons he taught me when I was six. Lesson one: Protect yourself, by yourself. Parents can't protect you forever. Work out or think hard and figure out a way to take care of things by yourself. Don't get close to things you can't take care of. Use your imagination to avoid danger. Lesson two: There's more than one answer. Things can be resolved in many ways. On the contrary, there's no answer in some cases. Don't get hung up with one way. And finally, lesson 3: Don't think your parents are always right."
— Yūma Kuga

"Water, 35 litres. Carbon, 20 kg. Ammonia, 4 litres. Lime, 1.5 kg. Phosphorus, 800 g. Salt, 250 g. Niter, 100 g. Sulphur, 80 g. Fluoride, 7.5 g. Iron, 5 g. Silicon, 3g. And fifteen other elements. Those are the elements to make an average ãdül† human body. You can buy these elemental ingredients at the market with the pocket money of a child. Humans are made so cheaply. "
— Edward Elric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. arrietty
Back