What's new

Closed General Thread for Anime Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
1596271244214.png

Hmm... I've collected some quotes for a while now. Simulan na natin yung Quote Brigade! ^_^

Please like for more quotes!

Update:
A huge round of applause to death_is_bliss for continuing to post quotes on this thread!

Attachments

Last edited:
"Gai...what I said earlier...I was out of line. I was being a self-righteous fool. I realize now that if I'd been in your shoes, I probably couldn't have stopped him, either."
— Hatake Kakashi

"Brush my teeth and go to sleep at night. Wake up and eat breakfast in the morning. People do those everywhere. When I realized that everyone did all these things on a daily basis, everything started to feel so boring."
— Haruhi Suzumiya

"Seele Schneider isn't a sword. [strings the weapon on his bow] A Quincy's only weapons...Are bows and arrows. [fires the Seele Schneider]"
— Uryuu Ishida

"You think surrendering, and offering yourself will stop the war? How arrogant. The life of each human is worth one, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less."
— King Bradley

"Normal? What's normal? To only do what the masses do? And what is the benefit of that? Where is the problem in adopting a custom that is "abnormal" if it has no negative effect on the world at large?"
— Yuuko Ichihara

"You idiot. You'd gotten yourself up in a tizzy about romance, right? "Love" you experience in that state is just self-delusion. There's no point in getting depressed over love like that."
— Kyouya Sata

"You can take a picture of something and it never does it justice... I think about that sometimes when I see a picture of you."
— Mikako Nagamine

"Really, what a joke. I just didn’t understand what these nice guys were thinking about. Because they were so in love with everyone getting along, they ended up opening up other problems when they try to fix one. I didn’t even ask to be thrown into that circle either."
— Hachiman Hikigaya

"Instead of picking fruit when it's green, you should wait, wait, and wait until it ripens. When they reach their peak, you pick them off! Even though the action itself is the same, they taste totally different."
— Gasback

"If I were the rain, that binds together the heavens and the earth, whom in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind two hearts together?"
— Inoue Orihime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. arrietty

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
death_is_bliss

Online statistics