What's new

Closed General Thread for Anime Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
1596271244214.png

Hmm... I've collected some quotes for a while now. Simulan na natin yung Quote Brigade! ^_^

Please like for more quotes!

Update:
A huge round of applause to death_is_bliss for continuing to post quotes on this thread!

Attachments

Last edited:
"Everyone dies eventually, whether they have power or not. That's why you need to think about what you'll accomplish while you're alive."
— Mary Macbeth

"You're so gullible! Don't you have any standards? So if I told you to spin around, you'd do it? If they told you to jump off a cliff, would you do that, too? I can't stand people who have no individuality!! (To Tohru)"
— Sohma Hiro

"Don't you think it's futile to live in fear of death? I mean, everyone is going to die sometime, so is there any point in pretending not to see it for the present? Or instead, I wonder if they think it doesn't concern them, since they aren't going to die."
— Mary Macbeth

"Although Punpun didn’t really want to think about what the point of having dreams that could never come true was… To have dreams and worries that you could talk frankly about… In a way, that was probably a more fulfilling lifestyle than his own, Punpun admitted. Being cool was merely a paper-thin difference away from being empty."
— Oyasumi Punpun

"It's not like I'm desperate to have friends, anyway. I just don't like being looked down on as that sad person with no friends."
— Yozora Mikazuki

"I've been thinking about this for a long time. We put all our trust in alchemy but in the end... what is it? "Alchemy is the science of understanding the flow of matter and its laws. The process of comprehension, deconstruction, and reconstruction. The world flows too. It must also follow laws. Everything circulates. Even death is a part of that circulation. You must accept the flow." Hmm, Teacher sure drummed that into our heads, didn't she? I thought I understood it. But I don't understand anything... Mom proves that. Now here I am again, trying desperately to figure out a way to do the impossible. I'm such a hopeless idiot. All this time and I haven't grown up one bit. I thought maybe the rain would wash away some of this gloom that's been following me... but right now, every drop that hits my face is even more depressing."
— Edward Elric

"I understood that killing people was a crime. There was no other way! The world had to be fixed! A purpose given to me! Only I could do it. Who else could have done it, and come this far? Would they have kept going? The only one who can create a new world is me."
— Light Yagami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. arrietty

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
death_is_bliss

Online statistics