What's new

Data analytics

kenzz00

Addict
Reaction
Hello po. Baka po kay makakatulong for studying data analytics. Balak ko po sana magcareer shift to data analytics

Hello! I would be happy to help you with your career shift to data analytics.

Data analytics is a growing field with a lot of potential. The key to succeeding in this field is to have a solid foundation in both technical and analytical skills. Here are a few steps you can take to start your career shift to data analytics:

1. Learn the basics of data analytics: You can start by taking online courses or attending webinars on data analytics. There are many free and ρáíd resources available online that can help you learn the basics of data analytics.

2. Build your technical skills: Data analytics requires proficiency in tools and technologies like SQL, Python, R, and Excel. You can start by learning these tools and practicing on real-world data sets.

3. Gain practical experience: One of the best ways to learn data analytics is to get hands-on experience. You can start by working on personal projects or contributing to open-source projects.

4. Network with other data analysts: Join online communities or attend data analytics meetups to connect with other professionals in the field. This can help you stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies and also help you find job opportunities.

5. Consider getting certified: There are several certifications available in the field of data analytics that can help you stand out from other candidates. Some popular certifications include Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) and SAS Certified Data Scientist.

Remember that data analytics is a constantly evolving field, so it's important to stay curious and keep learning. Good luck with your career shift!

Thank you very much po! I have limited internet po kasi (seaman), maybe may pdf files po kayo marerecommend for beginner?

Thank you very much po! I have limited internet po kasi (seaman), maybe may pdf files po kayo marerecommend for beginner?
sayang ts,,recently closed lng ng enrollment for Data Analytics this April 30 ng SPARTA search mo sa facebuk yun page,,,follow mo na lng for next update,,free lng ito