mysql

MySQL () is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS). Its name is a combination of "My", the name of co-founder Michael Widenius's daughter My, and "SQL", the abbreviation for Structured Query Language. A relational database organizes data into one or more data tables in which data may be related to each other; these relations help structure the data. SQL is a language programmers use to create, modify and extract data from the relational database, as well as control user access to the database. In addition to relational databases and SQL, an RDBMS like MySQL works with an operating system to implement a relational database in a computer's storage system, manages users, allows for network access and facilitates testing database integrity and creation of backups.
MySQL is free and open-source software under the terms of the GNU General Public License, and is also available under a variety of proprietary licenses. MySQL was owned and sponsored by the Swedish company MySQL AB, which was bought by Sun Microsystems (now Oracle Corporation). In 2010, when Oracle acquired Sun, Widenius forked the open-source MySQL project to create MariaDB.MySQL has stand-alone clients that allow users to interact directly with a MySQL database using SQL, but more often, MySQL is used with other programs to implement applications that need relational database capability. MySQL is a component of the LAMP web application software stack (and others), which is an acronym for Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/PHP/Python. MySQL is used by many database-driven web applications, including Drupal, Joomla, phpBB, and WordPress. MySQL is also used by many popular websites, including Facebook, Flickr, MediaWiki, Twitter, and YøùTùbé.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. D

Non-Fiction O_REILLY - Learning PHP, MySQL & JavaScript With jQuery, CSS & HTML5

Learning PHP, MySQL & JavaScript With jQuery, CSS & HTML5-O_REILLY (2015)_compressed : Share M4MzA3N - DropMB
  2. K

Help Laravel "Illuminate\Database\QueryException." Error

Hey folks, I was setting up my Laravel app and decided to go with MySQL as the default database. All was going smoothly until I got this prompt: "Default database updated. Would you like to run the default migrations? (yes/no):" I went with "yes" but then ended up facing this error...
  3. J

UDEMY - Linode: Build a Scalable Blog App using PHP & MySQL DB

Linode: Build a Scalable Blog App using PHP & MySQL DB Hidden content
  4. F

Help LF web hosting service for PHP and mysql

Any suggestions po for web hosting na applicable for php and mysql maliban po sa hostinger. Yung budget friendly po sana at good for first timer. Thank youu❤️
  5. L

Course [UDEMY] - Learn Mysql - For Beginners

Grab na guys habang available pa. just please hit react button for more sharing Hidden content Take note that this is limited time only pa feed back if okay pa yung link thanks! 😁
  6. I

How to connect MySQL to Eclipse IDE?

Paano po ma-connect yung MySQL sa Eclipse? Ilang YøùTùbé videos na po kasi napanood ko pero halos lahat ng yun e outdated na, kaya di ko na masundan nang maayos.
  7. Z

Course PHP with MySQL 2024: Build 8 PHP and MySQL Projects

⏰ : ASAP (Limited Time Only) 🎭 : Development 💬 Build Projects with PHP MySQL Bootstrap and PDO Hidden content
  8. P

PHP POS with Inventory System | Barangay Management System | Investment System | PHP and MySQL Data Base

Baka interested po kyo sir, meron po akong POS System with Inventory, Software Only. Good for Small to Medium business like Grocery Store, Pharmacy, Convenient Store. meron din po akong Barangay Management System At Investment System. fully functional natong mga to at nagamit nadin ng mga ilan...
  9. S

Course [Udemy 2-6-24 Limited] Databases with Python: MySQL, SQLite & MongoDB with Python

Hello and welcome to the Databases with Python: MySQL, SQLite & MongoDB with Python Course. Using and manipulating databases is one of the most important and powerful skills that every developer should master well, because it is in great demand in the market constantly and with high salaries...
  10. S

Course [Udemy 2-6-24 Limited] PHP with MySQL 2024: Build Complete Tours and Travel Website

Build Complete Tours and Travel Management System with Paypal Payment in PHP MySQL Bootstrap and PDO. Hidden content
  11. S

Course [Udemy 2-6-24 Limited] The Ultimate Mysql Crash Course 2024

Description In this course you are going to learn everything you need to know to get started with MySQL in probably less than two hours, so you can actually consume this piece of content in one sitting. The course is surly intensively on using the SQL command line inside the PHPmyadmin tool and...
  12. S

Course [Udemy 2-5-24 Limited] Php For Beginners 2024: The Complete Php Mysql Pdo Course

Description Welcome to my full stack PHP, MySQL, and PDO course where you will learn everything you need to know about one of the most three hot technologies right now. This course is organized systematically from the programming language (PHP) to The most well-known database (MySQL) to the best...
  13. G

Help Y

The
  14. X

Help Looking for Cheap Web Hosting, for phpmyadmin and mysql or laravel only

Hello po, for school purposes lang po. Kahit 'di na po free basta cheap po. I'm willing to pay po. Marami na kasing issues sa InfinityFree saka ilang free web hosting provider. -Sa mga gusto pong magpatulong or magpagawa ng systems, meron po ako. Need lang po ng finance for school project...
  15. Y

[Udemy] PHP with MySQL: Build Complete Coffee Shop System [Jan 14 2023]

Build Amazing Coffee Shop Management System with PHP MySQL Bootstrap PayPal and PDO Udemy Link: Hidden content
  16. P

For Sale POS with Inventory System

POS System Software Only Fixed FAQ: 1. Is the licensed lifetime or is this permanent? - YES, 1 Unit per Purchased 2. Does it work on Offline? -YES, it works both OFFLINE or ONLINE 3. Can it be use on multiple cash registers? - YES, It can support up to 15 Cash Register ( This may depend on how...
  17. I

MySQL Application Android

Hello po. Sino pong gumagamit ng android version ng MySQL? Pwede po bang malaman kung paano i-set up to? "Cant connect to the host" po kasi laging sinasabi. Gusto ko po sanang try yung mga natutunan ko sa tutorial sa YøùTùbé about database.
  18. Z

Course [UDEMY] - MySQL creating and managing relational databases

A flash course on managing and processing data in relational databases using MySQL with many exercises ⭐️: 4.9/5 🧑‍🎓: 8,014 students 👄: English ⏰: ASAP (Limited Time Only) Hidden content
  19. Z

Course [UDEMY] - The Complete MySQL Bootcamp: Go from Beginner to Expert

🏆: New ⏰: ASAP (Limited Time) ⭐️: 3.4/5 👨‍🎓: 5,015 students 🎭: Development > Database Design & Development 👄: English (US) 💬 Become an Expert at MySQL! Master in MySQL Skills, Database Management and Design. Hidden content
  20. F

PHP with MySQL 2023: Build Real Estate Management System

https://www.udemy.com/course/php-with-mysql-2023-build-real-estate-management-system/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=ymZi*S07GWE&ranSiteID=ymZi.S07GWE-Km7obfGCesQlQQDW5wuYqQ&LSNPUBID=ymZi*S07GWE&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&couponCode=PHPREALESTATE40 pa feedback po kung working
  21. Z

Course UDEMY - Build Complete 2023 PHP MySQL Food Ordering Ecommerce Store

What you'll learn Learn to set up the right environment when getting started with coding Build a complete authentication system Learn to do advanced coding with hashing and un-hashing passwords Warp your head around cool programming concepts like validations Limit the user ability to access...
  22. P

Course [LIMITED] UDEMY PREM'IUM COURSE I DATABASES WITH PYTHON: MYSQL, SQLITE & MONGODB WITH PYTHON | CERTIFICATE GUARANTEED I DEEPMODS

This course includes: 3 hours on-demand video 3 downloadable resources Access on mobile and TV Full lifetime access Certificate of completion What you'll learn Build and Manipulate Databases with Python Master SQL programming Installing and using the MySQL tools Using MySQL with Python...
  23. 1

UDEMY - Databases with Python: MySQL, SQLite & MongoDB with Python | 100% OFF

This course includes: 3 hours on-demand video 3 downloadable resources Access on mobile and TV Full lifetime access Certificate of completion What you'll learn Build and Manipulate Databases with Python Master SQL programming Installing and using the MySQL tools Using MySQL with Python...
  24. A

Course The Ultimate MySQL Crash Course 2023

The Coupon will expire, Enroll immediately Hidden content
  25. A

Course PostgreSQL and MySQL for Beginners

26. T

PHP Looking for PHP with MySQL project tutorial

Mga idol baka may PHP with MySQL project course kayo dyan. Gagamitin ko as a reference sa project namin sa University TIA!!
  27. B

Course Udemy Course | Learn MySQL - For Beginners

Udemy Course 📌 Learn MySQL - For Beginners What you'll learn MySQL Database Administration PhpMyAdmin Fundamentals MySQL Security and Root Superuser Create Tables Creating Users Modifying Database Privileges Modifying & Deleting Tables Modifying & Deleting Databases SQL Fundamentals SQL...
  28. A

Course Learn MySQL - For Beginners

29. L

Databases with Python: MySQL, SQLite & MongoDB with Python (NewCoupon) Updated 11/7/23

This course is already posted. This is a new coupon for those who failed to enroll. Learn and understand how to work with SQL and NoSQL Databases with the Python Programming Language. Free Original PriceCA$62.99 Discount100% off 4 days left at this price! Hidden content 130 redemptions...
  30. P

Tutorial [LIMITED] UDEMY PREM'IUM COURSE I BUILD COMPLETE 2023 PHP MYSQL FOOD ORDERING ECOMMERCE STORE | CERTIFICATE GUARANTEED I DEEPMODS

This course includes: 11 hours on-demand video 9 downloadable resources Access on mobile and TV Full lifetime access Certificate of completion What you'll learn Learn to set up the right environment when getting started with coding Build a complete authentication system Learn to do advanced...
  31. 1

UDEMY - PHP with MySQL 2023: Build 8 PHP and MySQL Projects | 100% OFF

This course includes: 6.5 hours on-demand video 11 downloadable resources Access on mobile and TV Full lifetime access Certificate of completion What you'll learn Learn to Work with APIs Learn to deal with PHP and MySQL in a professional way Learn to combine Ajax-Jquery with PHP Create a full...
  32. P

C# Employee Directory System

Programming Language: C# Database: MySQL Framework: Guna Report: RDLC
  33. I

Course UDEMY - PHP & MySQL - Certification Course for Beginners

🩷Para sa mga hindi naka enroll last time🩷 ✨️(Limit: 1000 Enrollment)✨ 🌻Please enroll ASAP or the coupon will expire🌻 Hidden content
  34. L

Web Hosting Basics

Everything you Need to know about Web Hosting Basics Free Original PriceCA$27.99 Discount100% off 4 days left at this price! Hidden content 830 redemptions remaining out of 1000 What you'll learn Web Hosting Options GoDaddy Web Hosting Plans Namecheap Web Hosting Plans HostGator Web...
Back