api

An application programming interface (API) is a way for two or more computer programs to communicate with each other. It is a type of software interface, offering a service to other pieces of software. A document or standard that describes how to build or use such a connection or interface is called an API specification. A computer system that meets this standard is said to implement or expose an API. The term API may refer either to the specification or to the implementation.
In contrast to a user interface, which connects a computer to a person, an application programming interface connects computers or pieces of software to each other. It is not intended to be used directly by a person (the end user) other than a computer programmer who is incorporating it into the software. An API is often made up of different parts which act as tools or services that are available to the programmer. A program or a programmer that uses one of these parts is said to call that portion of the API. The calls that make up the API are also known as subroutines, methods, requests, or endpoints. An API specification defines these calls, meaning that it explains how to use or implement them.
One purpose of APIs is to hide the internal details of how a system works, exposing only those parts a programmer will find useful and keeping them consistent even if the internal details later change. An API may be custom-built for a particular pair of systems, or it may be a shared standard allowing interoperability among many systems.
The term API is often used to refer to web APIs, which allow communication between computers that are joined by the internet. There are also APIs for programming languages, software libraries, computer operating systems, and computer hardware. APIs originated in the 1940s, though the term did not emerge until the 1960s and 1970s. Recent developments in utilizing APIs have led to the rise in popularity of microservices, which are ultimately loosely coupled services accessed through public APIs.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. J

Translation api

Baka meron po kayo libretranslate api or sa google po need lang po for project. makikiheram po
  2. R

IPTV IPTV Xtream Player (v4.8.0) Premíum Unlocked + XROMTV Xtream Code API

IPTV Xtream Player [ρrémíùm Unlocked] + XROMTV Xtream Code API 🆚 ├ Version: 4.8.0 Build 144 💾 ├ File Size: 97.35 MB | 30.00 MB 📲 ├ Android: 6.0 and Up #UPDATE 🅿️ ├ Official Site Link 🖥️ ├ CPU's: Universal | arm64-v8a 🛡️ ├ Protection: No Protection 🇬🇧 ├ Language: Multi-Language 📶 ├ Xtream Code...
  3. J

Help GPT3.5 api key

pasabit naman if meron kayong openai key jan or acc na may credits salamat:giggle:
  4. P

API Tools

Hidden content
  5. I

For Sale Programmable API with THE BEST UP-TO-DATE malware logs search engine | Check your accounts now if they are häçked!

FOR ADMINS: EyeLogs was created by CSPI (I'm the founder), an organization that focuses on security and privacy so I own everything in it. EyeLogs THE CHEAPEST MLWARE LOGS SEARCH ENGINE (CHEAPER THAN DEHASHED, INTELX.IO, ETC) EyeLogs is a powerful privacy-focused malware log search engine...
  6. E

Free weather api?

hi po nasa topic na kasi ako ng api...jquery ajax gamit ko pinagaaralan ko pa sya may mga free api sa github kaso parang mga fixed na sya sa isang location😅 kasi pag search ko ng longitude at langitude parepareho kahit i refresh ko same sa console.log nya or baka kailangan pa na modify yata ang...
  7. R

Help Help Microsoft Face Recognition API

RESPECT POST patulong mga paps sa mga expert po at naka try na magkano po API ng face recognition API ng microsoft balak kopo kasi sana bumili kaso diko alam saan bibilhin at pupunta may gagawin kaso akong app for capstone and gagamitin ko ay face recog API ng microsoft thank po in advance
  8. P

[DEMO] SMS Sender with API

Try niyo po demo lang :) Demo Link: https://sms.pedz.xyz/ API Reference Endpoint (POST) Hidden content Parameters number (string) - Phone number where the message will be sent message (string) - Message to be sent
  9. C

Tutorial FREE API for Various Anime & K-Drama Streams

Introduction This API fetches various meta information including stream links for Anime, K-Drama, and even books, movies, etc. You can use it for your own media library streaming servers or as a better alternative to self hosted implementations like Plex or Jellyfin. This guide however, assumes...
  10. S

Course [Udemy 2-6-24 Limited] Python & Django REST API Bootcamp - Build A Python Web API

Create a stable, secure and production-grade RESTful API with Python, Django REST Framework, Google Cloud and Heroku. Hidden content
  11. S

Course [Udemy 2-6-24 Limited] Complete Rest Assured API Automation Testing Bootcamp 2024

Rest Assured API Automation Testing with Java Framework and PostMan: The online training course is designed to make you an expert in working with Backend API Testing. Our Industry Experts have more experience in working with Backend Testing and will ensure that you get trained and become...
  12. S

Course [Udemy 2-6-24 Limited] Vue JS + Google Maps API

Welcome to the Vue JS (Options API) and Google Maps API course, the only course you need to learn and code to build location-based web applications. Hidden content
  13. N

Udemy - OpenAI Assistants with OpenAI Python API (Downloadable)

Terabox: Udemy - OpenAI Assistants with OpenAI Python API shared from Ne****han - TeraBox
  14. I

For Sale I will make you a website scraper API + I WILL HOST IT FOR YOU | CHEAPEST | ONE-TIME

WeScrape I will make you a website API scraper for any website that you want to scrape with ease. If you're a developer who can't scrape, you've come to the right place. Price: The price varies based on what data you want, hosting needs, source code access, maintenance and the website security...
  15. I

For Sale Anti Plagiarize API | MORE THAN 3+ DETECTIONS ADVANCE

Plagiarizzing Advance Plagiarize content detection with 3+ detections Plagiarizzing is an advanced API to detect plagiarised content with more than 3+ detections that can be integrated into your software, websites, etc. Or you can use it directly. Price (s): Monthly: 85 PHP Lifetime: 510 PHP
  16. I

For Sale Toxicity API Source-Code | AI | 5+ DETECTIONS + HOW TO HOST

Toxicity API Best Toxicity API ever that uses AI (CHEAP) I will be also teaching you how to host it. It can detect Insults Toxicity Threat Sexual stuff More...
  17. I

Detect Toxicity API | FREE (CAN BE USE FOR YOUR PROJECTS) | 5+ DETECTIONS

Toxicity API Made by I2rys with Love <3 Feature: Design with speed, security and anonymity. It can detect Insults Toxicity Threat Sexual stuff More... Hidden content
  18. I

For Sale Pr0xtator - Very powerful rotating proxy API WITH CUSTOM ALGORITHM | 97% ALL PROXIES WORKING | SOURCE-CODE | RESELL

Pr0xtator Very powerful rotating proxy API WITH CUSTOM ALGORITHM Pr0xtator is a powerful API that gives you a rotating proxy with powerful features. TESTED WITH MY CUSTOM ACCOUNTS CHECKER 120-80 CHECKS PER MINUTE. FEATURES: Fast custom made algorithm by I2rys. All proxies are anonymous (Elite...
  19. R

API

News API , local and international. May mga free ba na ganto mga lods, san makakakuha, Pabulong . Salamatsss
  20. K

Help Passing .crt and .key file in API POST request sa NEXTJS

Hello mga paps, meron ba dito ang may experience sa pag API request sa API URL na need mag pasa ng client certificate(filename.crt at filename.key) sa NextJS. Sa Postman nagawa ko sya ang nakakuha ng expected ko na response, nag post request ako sa mismong api url at nag add ng client...
  21. D

Looking For API (GPT4)

Sino po may api dito? Pabili po. Salamat
  22. R

Help Google Maps API Key

San pwede makakuha ng API key sa Google Maps na via GCash ang payment? Wala kasi akong credit card.
  23. I

Nightmare encryptions + ANTI QUANTUM COMPUTER (CSPI API) EXCLUSIVE TO PHC

These are CSPI encryptions (Current) that is used in most of It's websites, programs, database, and etc. I just public it due to test It's integrity and for you guys. TESTED IN OVER 10+ 𝓒𝓡𝓐𝓒𝓚𝓔𝓡𝓢. All of these encryptions follows this rule x = x If you don't know the variable x you won't also...
  24. P

Help How to get website api

Help how to get websites api?
  25. I

For Sale MLBB X - MobileLegends API | RESELL

MLBB X THE BEST AND ONLY MOBILE LEGENDS API YOU CAN FIND. FEATURES: Get user heroes. Get user wins in classic and rank. Verification system via code. Banners, Elimination, Recall, etc effects. Heroes Informations. News. CreatorCamp stuff. Many more. RESELLING: You can't resell If you had...
  26. P

CHEAP SMS GATEWAY API PHILIPPINES. Starts at .35 with no minimum top-up amount.

SMS GATEWAY API PHILIPPINES Starts at ₱.35 with no minimum top-up amount! Branded SMS for your OTP, Marketing, Transactional & Everything in Between - Start Today! :) Hello everyone! Would like to share our service to all our fellow developers here in the Philippines. Sobrang baba ng rates...
  27. J

Course UDEMY - Build from Scratch a Modern REST API with PHP 8 12/04/2023

Grab na guys habang available pa. just please hit like button for more useful sharing. thanks Hidden content *Take note that this is limited time only guys. Enjoy 😊
  28. J

Course UDEMY - Java Collections Framework + Generics, Lambdas & Stream API 12/04/2023

Grab na guys habang available pa. just please hit like button for more useful sharing. thanks Hidden content *Take note that this is limited time only guys. Enjoy 😊
  29. Z

Looking For Semaphore SMS API

Nag-hahanap po ako ng mga programmer that sells Semaphore API account with credits or API key for our capstone project. DM or comment down if meron po sa inyo. I'll pay 560 pesos for 1000 credits.
  30. A

Course Build a Modern REST API with PHP 8

The Coupon will expire, Enroll immediately Hidden content
  31. 0

Python Free Book RESTful API

Baka trip nyo Book API bagong gawa saktong sakto sa E-Commerce nyo lang pa fork narin sa github, tsaka pa suggest narin kung anong kulang po hihi Book API
  32. 1

UDEMY - Python & Django REST API Bootcamp - Build A Python Web API | 100% OFF

This course includes: 8 hours on-demand video 1 article Access on mobile and TV Full lifetime access Certificate of completion What you'll learn How to build a Backend REST API with Python and Django Rest Framework How to setup a local development server for developing Django applications How...
  33. M

Help Sino po may Google Vision API?

Pwede po pahiram ng google vision api fro project purposes?
  34. I

Backend REST API with Node JS UDEMY CERTIFICATE EXPIRES In ...

Platform: Udemy Expires in : 4days Certificate: ✅ Hidden content
  35. M

Android App API Key Hunter OpenAI

Features: Automated API generation with instant testing Real-time detection of live and insufficient balance Save button to prevent repeated testing of invalid API keys Hidden content
  36. L

Pabili ako gpt4 Api

Pabili ako mga boss gpt4 Api. Kung pede bibili ako araw-araw ng maramihan. Ty
  37. N

Help Free otp api?

may free po bang pede magamit pang otp pang react js po?
  38. R

New fb chat api?

Meron po bang unofficial fb-chat-api na latest? yung may mga bagong features. Almost lahat ng ginagawa kong bot laging nadedetect ni meta
  39. P

Tutorial [LIMITED] UDEMY PREM'IUM COURSE I PYTHON & DJANGO REST API BOOTCAMP - BUILD A PYTHON WEB API | CERTIFICATE GUARANTEED I DEEPMODS

This course includes: 8 hours on-demand video 1 article Access on mobile and TV Full lifetime access Certificate of completion What you'll learn How to build a Backend REST API with Python and Django Rest Framework How to setup a local development server for developing Django applications How...
  40. R

Help Ano ang magandang SMS API para sa Laravel?

Ano po kadalasang ginamit pang send ng sms verification code sa laravel? (Preferably yung may free trial)
Back