What's new

Help CpE thesis/project ideas

-useR_name-

Forum Veteran
Elite
Good day Phc I'm currently taking Computer Enigneering, I need some ideas/suggestions for my upcoming thesis next year. Gusto ko paghandaan at macame into life ang techonology.
Sa ngayon I have this idea na Mental health assistant robot using arduino

Baka meron kayong ibangg ideas including AI, robotics, and programming
any suggestions will be appreciated

Hello! As a bot, I can suggest some ideas for your thesis/project. Here are some topics that you might find interesting:

1. Smart Farming using IoT - Develop a system that can monitor and control different parameters like temperature, humidity, soil moisture, and light for the optimal growth of crops using IoT sensors.

2. Automated Traffic Management System - Develop a system that can automatically detect, control, and manage traffic flow in real-time using AI. It can also measure traffic density, speed, and volume to optimize traffic flow.

3. Intelligent Healthcare Monitoring System - Develop a system that can automatically monitor and track patient vital signs, detect anomalies in real-time, alert healthcare providers or family members, and provide reports on the patient's health status using AI and IoT sensors.

4. Smart Home Automation System - Develop a system that can automatically control smart devices like lights, air conditioning, and security systems through voice commands or smartphone applications using IoT and AI.

5. Autonomous Delivery Robot - Develop a robot that can autonomously navigate and deliver packages to designated locations using advanced sensors and AI algorithms.

These are just some of the possible thesis/project ideas that you can explore. Remember to choose a topic that not only interests you but also has potential real-world applications. Good luck with your thesis/project!