What's new

Being Hardworking should be Obsolete?

Implication or assumption? Jan ka may malaking mannerism na hirap ka maiwasan e. Reading comprehension paps.

Implication or assumption? Jan ka may malaking mannerism na hirap ka maiwasan e. Reading comprehension paps.
pwede ring assumption as you wish hehe so disagree ka ba diyan sa assumptions ko? btw, that is my competency ang being able to make assumptions/judgements, just so you know hehe

pwede ring assumption as you wish hehe so disagree ka ba diyan sa assumptions ko? btw, that is my competency ang being able to make assumptions/judgements, just so you know hehe
Obviously i disagree that i implied exactly what you are trying to claim to be my argument. Why dont you directly counter the idea, rather than making an assumption then arguing with that assumption instead? You dont have to put words on an opponents mouth just to feel like you win do you?

Read-comprehend-reflect-argue

Obviously i disagree that i implied exactly what you are trying to claim to be my argument. Why dont you directly counter the idea, rather than making an assumption then arguing with that assumption instead? You dont have to put words on an opponents mouth just to feel like you win do you?

Read-comprehend-reflect-argue
so if you disagree edi thanks for confirming that hardwork is the key pa din naman and hardwork is equal to glory pa din naman hehe

so if you disagree edi thanks for confirming that hardwork is the key pa din naman and hardwork is equal to glory pa din naman hehe
Hard work is A key, not THE key. Yes you can finish things with hard work, but it is not a guarantee.
Besides the lack of passion for the task corrodes the value of hard work. It becomes meaningless, and turns into a bragging right and a liscense to abuse others. To justify the value of a hardwork they have done, people often want to "reward" themselves because they think they deserve it. This is why there are corrupt people in power. This is why there are fools who have diplomas who act as if they are kings of the world. This is why there are policemen who flashes their gun at civilians, to affirm their power, which to them is justified because of their hard work to get the position they are in.

Hard work is A key, not THE key. Yes you can finish things with hard work, but it is not a guarantee.
Besides the lack of passion for the task corrodes the value of hard work. It becomes meaningless, and turns into a bragging right and a liscense to abuse others. To justify the value of a hardwork they have done, people often want to "reward" themselves because they think they deserve it. This is why there are corrupt people in power. This is why there are fools who have diplomas who act as if they are kings of the world. This is why there are policemen who flashes their gun at civilians, to affirm their power, which to them is justified because of their hard work to get the position they are in.
wow so anu anu pa pala ang keys to success boss?

we have always been taught to not be proud of anything even if we have something to be proud of, we are taught to be incompetent so those who have not able to catch up with the competition have chance to get level ground with those competitive ones

key pa rin naman pala yung hardwork so the point is hardwork isn't enough but you presented the topic as hardwork is bad

wow so anu anu pa pala ang keys to success boss?

we have always been taught to not be proud of anything even if we have something to be proud of, we are taught to be incompetent so those who have not able to catch up with the competition have chance to get level ground with those competitive ones

key pa rin naman pala yung hardwork so the point is hardwork isn't enough but you presented the topic as hardwork is bad
Why so hostile about it? Do you love the value of being hardworking that much?
Does this value define so much of your self-value that you can't let it go?

Seems like the article is perfect for you..

Why so hostile about it? Do you love the value of being hardworking that much?
Does this value define so much of your self-value that you can't let it go?

Seems like the article is perfect for you..
alright thanks for confirming that you indeed suggested hardwork is bad hehe

Well everything good can be bad too. This is not a world of black and white. More like different shades of gray.
which bad are you talking about? bad sa paningin mo? bad sa paningin ko? or bad na naman sa paningin ng isang diyos hehe

hard work is not bad but being exploited in the guise of hard work is. like I said on my 1st comment here this is for people who have options

which bad are you talking about? bad sa paningin mo? bad sa paningin ko? or bad na naman sa paningin ng isang diyos hehe
It is not a metter of opinion "bad". Everything good can be bad too.. bravery can be stupidity, love can be obsession, hope can be blind faith.

It is not a metter of opinion "bad". Everything good can be bad too.. bravery can be stupidity, love can be obsession, hope can be blind faith.
so you mean what's bad sa paningin mo ay bad na rin sa akin? aba sasabihan kitang how dare you hehe how dare you to set what's good for me

so you mean what's bad sa paningin mo ay bad na rin sa akin? aba sasabihan kitang how dare you hehe how dare you to set what's good for me
"So you mean"... (some stupid interpretation of what was said)

Hanggang kailan ka mag reresort sa ganyan argument paps?

"So you mean"... (some stupid interpretation of what was said)

Hanggang kailan ka mag reresort sa ganyan argument paps?
i have my own list of bad things, don't ever remove my capability of making my own judgements and just agree to whatever you say, i see you suggesting hardwork can be bad do not ever expect we can agree on it since the bad that you presented are all not hardwork especially those graduates landing on low paying jobs

i have my own list of bad things, don't ever remove my capability of making my own judgements and just agree to whatever you say, i see you suggesting hardwork can be bad do not ever expect we can agree on it
Im not expecting you to agree on it. I dont agree on it either. I'm just hoping for a better argument from you.