now

Now (formerly Now TV and often stylised as NOW) is a subscription over-the-top internet television service operated by British satellite television provider Sky. Launched in the United Kingdom in 2012, the service is now also available in Ireland, Italy, Germany (where it operates as Wow, formerly Sky Ticket), and arguably to some extent in Austria (where elements like online account management support the Sky X service).
Now offers both live streaming and video-on-demand without a contract. The service offers "passes" for various types of content, for a monthly fee on a pay-as-you-go basis. Differing passes offer films, sports and entertainment from Sky such as material from Sky Atlantic and Sky Cinema, and from British and American licensed third-parties such as Fox. The service is available to consumers through retail Roku-based Now TV digital media players (in both set-top box and HDMI dongle form factors) as well as via an app on computers, various mobile devices, some game consoles and set-top boxes. It is separate from and not viewable through the Sky Go Internet service, or via Sky's digital satellite television service Sky Q.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. P

Direct Link Now That's What I Call Music! 114 (Disc 1) [UK Series] [2023-Album]

This is the UK series of Now That's What I Call Music released on April 13, 2023. Here we go, the first disc of this compilation album. I re-mastered this album to get a steady volume across each track. Please comment and help me improve the re-mastering. Links Hidden content Next Release...
  2. W

DITO Pa load dito 10

Now na
  3. A

Good day po..magtatanong lang po if may mga site na gumagwa or pdeng gamitin sa disertation.salamat Just now

Good day po..magtatanong lang po if may mga site na gumagwa or pdeng gamitin sa disertation.salamat 1m
  4. P

Direct Link NOW! 86 (US Series) [2023-Album]

This is the US series of Now That's What I Call Music released on May 5, 2023. I re-mastered this album to get a steady volume across each track. Please comment and help me improve the re-mastering. Links Hidden content Next Release NOW! 87 (US Series) [2023-Album] UK Series Now That's What...
  5. P

Direct Link Now That's What I Call Music! 115 (Disc 2) [UK Series] [2023-Album]

This is the UK series of Now That's What I Call Music released on July 28, 2023. Here we go, the second disc of this compilation album. I re-mastered this album to get a steady volume across each track. Please comment and help me improve the re-mastering. Links Hidden content Disc 1 Now...
  6. P

Direct Link Now That's What I Call Music! 115 (Disc 1) [UK Series] [2023-Album]

This is the UK series of Now That's What I Call Music released on July 28, 2023. Here we go, the first disc of this compilation album. I re-mastered this album to get a steady volume across each track. Please comment and help me improve the re-mastering. Links Hidden content Disc 2 Now...
  7. P

Direct Link NOW! 87 (US Series) [2023-Album]

This is the US series of Now That's What I Call Music released on August 4, 2023. I re-mastered this album to get a steady volume across each track. Please comment and help me improve the re-mastering. Links Hidden content Next Release NOW! 88 (US Series) [2023-Album] Previous Release NOW...
  8. R

Referral Pixelverse Claim Free Pet & 500 Pix Now!

Sa wala pang pixelverse account create na kayo then claim nyo yong free pet at 500 pix. Every 15 hours claim nyo 100 pix Register here: Pixelverse | Dashboard Code: rialpplacc
  9. P

Direct Link NOW! 88 (US Series) [2023-Album]

This is the US series of Now That's What I Call Music released on October 27, 2023. I re-mastered this album to get a steady volume across each track. Please comment and help me improve the re-mastering. Links Hidden content Next Release NOW! 89 (US Series) [2024-Album] Previous Release...
  10. P

Direct Link Now That's What I Call Music! 116 (Disc 2) [UK Series] [2023-Album]

This is the UK series of Now That's What I Call Music released on November 17, 2023. Here we go, the second disc of this compilation album. I re-mastered this album to get a steady volume across each track. Please comment and help me improve the re-mastering. Links Hidden content Disc 1 Now...
  11. P

Direct Link Now That's What I Call Music! 116 (Disc 1) [UK Series] [2023-Album]

This is the UK series of Now That's What I Call Music released on November 17, 2023. Here we go, the first disc of this compilation album. I re-mastered this album to get a steady volume across each track. Please comment and help me improve the re-mastering. Links Hidden content Disc 2 Now...
  12. P

Direct Link NOW! 89 (US Series) [2024-Album]

This is the US series of Now That's What I Call Music released on January 26, 2024. I re-mastered this album to get a steady volume across each track. Please comment and help me improve the re-mastering. Links Hidden content Previous Release NOW! 88 (US Series) [2023-Album] UK Series Now...
  13. P

Direct Link Now That's What I Call Music! 117 (Disc 2) [UK Series] [2024-Album]

This is the UK series of Now That's What I Call Music released on April 5, 2024. Here we go, the second disc of this compilation album. I re-mastered this album to get a steady volume across each track. Please comment and help me improve the re-mastering. Links Hidden content Disc 1 Now...
  14. P

Direct Link Now That's What I Call Music! 117 (Disc 1) [UK Series] [2024-Album]

This is the UK series of Now That's What I Call Music released on April 5, 2024. Here we go, the first disc of this compilation album. I re-mastered this album to get a steady volume across each track. Please comment and help me improve the re-mastering. Links Hidden content Disc 2 Now...
  15. P

IPTV TV STREAM SOURCE: HITS Now (Southeast Asia) (Cignal Play)

Channel Name: HITS Now Origin: Southeast Asia (Cignal Play Feed) Source: Hidden content Leave a feedback if working.
  16. V

IPTV Hits Now m3u8

Hidden content
  17. G

Referral Invest now and Earn Everyday

Try this SA app Now. Earn everyday depending on the amount you invest. Click and Register Today. 100% CAshback for today only SOAO Energy Use this invitation code 72805139. Join us now!!
  18. S

10 years from now

Hidden content
  19. R

Referral Smolbound Hub Airdrop- join now!

para iwas sana all sa dulo sali na! join here: Smolbound connect twitter and complete the task
  20. R

Referral 1B Supply OGC Airdrop : Claim Everyday! Join now!

OGC Token with 1billion Supply Join here: OGCommunity -Claim token everyday ! complete task
  21. R

Referral Battle Showdown: Gambit Airdrop Earn wELS Points: Join Now!

Sali na para iwas sana all ! Battle Showdown: Gambit use my refferal code to recieve 1000 points -Refferal Code: gmrdts connect twitter and complete task 🔥 Join the future of gaming with BSD Gambit! Stand a chance to win $ELS tokens by completing tasks on the Gambit Points System (GPS) @...
  22. R

Referral IQT Protocol Airdrop Join Now!

IQT Protocol Airdrop Join Now! How to join: IQ MARKET Airdrop IQ Rental Marketspace | Profile | Airdrop -log in via wallet claim daily iq points gas fee needed around 0.03 matic poligon Next to go: $IQT MEGADROP | Week 3 $IQT MEGADROP | Week 3 by IQ Protocol | Galxe -complete the quest...
  23. P

Direct Link May Bagong Labas Windows 11 23H2 22635.3495 Build now on release...

Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22635.3495 (Beta Channel) Written By Amanda Langowski Brandon LeBlanc published April 12, 2024 Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22635.3495 (KB5037000) to the Beta Channel. REMINDER: All Windows Insiders...
  24. I

Now and Before Photo

Ngayon at nuon comparison Hidden content
  25. Z

Referral Xblast Mining now Available in Uniswap join now

XBLAST now available on Uniswap.. Free Money on Telegram mining 👇👇👇 https://t😍me/XBlastAppBot/App?startapp=LHRT5K Remove emoji do mission task connect wallet claim wXBL upgrade Total Supply: 100M
  26. R

Android App Now AI - AI Chat Ask Assistant (v3.9.6.1) Pro Unlocked

Now AI [AI Ask Assistant] Pro Unlocked 🆚 ├ Version: 3.9.6.1 Build 3961 💾 ├ File Size: 42.23 MB 📲 ├ Android: 7.0 and Up #UPDATE 🅿️ ├ Official Site Link 🖥️ ├ CPU's: Universal 🛡️ ├ Protection: No Protection 🇬🇧 ├ Language: Multi-Language ⚡ ├ Provided By RedBullet28 Hidden content...
  27. M

Referral UNTIL APRIL 17 REGISTER NOW

New Click games Airdrop similar to notcloin until April 17 phc.onl/#forbidden#Poplaunchbot?start=r_98621_6188818852
  28. C

Closed GeForce NOW Priority

Hidden content
  29. S

Trivia 111 year old from England is now the world's oldest living man - Guinness

John Alfred Tinniswood is now the world’s oldest living man, following the death of 114-year-old Juan Vicente Pérez (Venezuela). John was born in Liverpool on August 26, 1912 – the same year the Titanic sank. Despite his advanced age, he can still perform most daily tasks independently: he...
  30. D

Crypto Get 500 POINTS now in Optopia Pioneer Quest. Sali na Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Optopia Pioneer Quest. Join Now Pioneers are required to complete the following tasks to apply for the Optopia Frontier visa (OFV), in order to obtain permission to land on Optopia and earn a 500 Pts reward. Welcome to a new beginning in the interstellar golden age! Link : Hidden content -...
  31. D

Crypto Nubit Pre Alpha Testnet/Waitlist Campaign ( Code available for 10 users only) Register Now

Nubit Pre Alpha Testnet / Waitlist Campaign Join Now Note : Use Kiwi Browser or Mises Browser if your using Phone - Register : Hidden content Connect Twitter and Follow Official Page Connect Wallet (OKX wallet or Unisat) Submit code "evMcX" then Join
  32. C

Hidden content
  33. P

Crypto 3days left farm $BEYOND now or never.

Hidden content april 7 distribution na ng $BEYOND tokens
  34. P

Road travel improvements we now enjoy in 2024

Article by Manila Times As a traveler for over 30 years, I have witnessed significant improvements in travel infrastructures and experiences in the last two decades. Traveling was not easy before. You had to rely on travel books and maps to learn more about your destinations. Hotel bookings...
  35. P

Referral GRAB now or CRY later? =D

Maingay po ito ngayon sa mga socmed. Bigatin ba naman mga partner. Partnership with NOTCOIN, BITGET, BINGX & more "Building the most influential community in gaming" Hidden contentHidden content
  36. C

Hidden content
  37. C

Closed GeForce Now Priority US

Hidden content
  38. P

Referral Join waitlist now for early airdrop

Hidden content join kayo guys konti palang nasali
  39. H

Referral DEGEN Airdrop 2 Season 3 is now Live!

DEGEN Airdrop 2 Season 3 is now Live! 🎉 Hidden content Nabenta ko pa yung 17k $DEGEN ko nung Season 1 nang maaga kala ko magdi-dip after this. 😪
  40. R

Referral HOT INU AIRDROP- JOIN NOW!

Try na natin to guys! Here: phc.onl/#forbidden#HOTINU❤️Airdropbot?start=Bot12731652 Remove ❤️ then then paste sa browser
  41. S

Me right now

Hidden content
  42. D

Crypto DEVELOCITY x Galxe Airdrop Part 4 is now live!!!!! Sali na guys pwede pa humabol!!!!!!!!!

Collect points on Galxe by completing easy tasks to be a part of Develocity X Galxe Airdrop Hidden content
Back