What's new

LF Work Work from home

alektit02

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Employment type
  1. Full-Time
Looking fo a job sana yung work from home yug hiring at madali lag pasokan.. maraming salamat po

Do you have any skills? can you write it down so anybody who reads this may have an idea, the best fit for you? Am looking for somebody who knows and works with figma prototyping. Wordpress developers also I need.

I am a Licensed professional teacher, i was working call center agent and ESL teacher. can work flexible that out of my profession

Do you have any skills? can you write it down so anybody who reads this may have an idea, the best fit for you? Am looking for somebody who knows and works with figma prototyping. Wordpress developers also I need.
do you have trainings?

I am a Licensed professional teacher, i was working call center agent and ESL teacher. can work flexible that out of my profession

do you have training

do you have trainings?

do you have trainings?
Can you send me your resume on my email: denny.itdwebdev@gmail.com