What's new

Trivia Why aren't more people atheists?

Ganto kasi yan, all of us just believing into theories kung saan nababagay curiosity natin at capasidad ng utak haha.

You guys believing to something that is not proven, the same goes to theists.

The only problem here is one party claiming that their "THEORY" is much superior than the other.

Walang mali kung saan ka sa dalawang yan, just don't force other people to accept your theory let them examine it if they are convinced then maganda, hindi yung sasabihan nyunh stupid mga naniniwala sa mga God haha.

You guys making argument out of theories then mock your opponent, what kind of debate is that. Di yan healthy, PARA LANG KAYO NAG AAWAY KUNG SINO MAS MAGANDA 🤣
So that's how you defend your holy belief?

hehe still it doesn't deny the fact that we are using DNA tests in courts to solve cases involving ancestry, ayaw mo lang tanggapin yung DNA tests even if the courts are already accepting it as a valid evidence
We can accept that our belief is just a theory, How about yours?

scientific theory is not the same sa theory na sinasabi mo boss, the theory na sinasabi mo boss doesn't follow the scientific method

Last edited:
writing a claim directly in a book is not scientific method boss hehe
Ya boss what i mean to say to her is if he can accept that her belief is just a theory or unproven, not a scientific ofcourse it's not science.

So if there are no genes from eve and adam, what is your proof that we came from them except from boo

So if there are no genes from eve and adam, what is your proof that we came from them except from books.
Correct i'm not 100% believer of history because remember this sa isang gera ang may karapatan lang na magsulat nang kasaysayan ay yung nanalo, at ung natalo? Nganga either sila ba yung may tamang ipinaglalaban oh hindi the fact na natalo sila, ang lalabas na masama ay sila, syempre because they didn't have the chance and the opportunity to write or tell their own side of the story

Ganto kasi yan, all of us just believing into theories kung saan nababagay curiosity natin at capasidad ng utak haha.

You guys believing to something that is not proven, the same goes to theists.

The only problem here is one party claiming that their "THEORY" is much superior than the other.

Walang mali kung saan ka sa dalawang yan, just don't force other people to accept your theory let them examine it if they are convinced then maganda, hindi yung sasabihan nyunh stupid mga naniniwala sa mga God haha.

You guys making argument out of theories then mock your opponent, what kind of debate is that. Di yan healthy, PARA LANG KAYO NAG AAWAY KUNG SINO MAS MAGANDA 🤣
agree sayo boss

Not just i said reasonable it not means that i believed, I just simply compare that in to your belief. As I said earlier "we don't certain".
if its reasonable lang for you why bother to debate 🤣

You dont believe in something but you are insisting na yung point mo ay mas better o mas maganda, anong klaseng argument yan.
hehe still it doesn't deny the fact that we are using DNA tests in courts to solve cases involving ancestry, ayaw mo lang tanggapin yung DNA tests even if the courts are already accepting it as a valid evidence
no argument regarding DNA, blueprint ng tao yan, pero sa argument natin I dont think so, DNA is different kada species even sa sa unguy kung saan daw tayo nag mula, kaya lang possible na sa unngoy tayo galing dahil za magkalapit yung set of genes.

Balik sa punto - kung galing ka sa bacteria then nag evolved do you believe it?

If yes whats the difference?

kung naniniwala kayong dalawa both on theories(theists and atheists).

reasonable/possible/probable/ - kahawig parin ng naniniwala ako na 🤣🤦

So that's how you defend your holy belief?

The same its just a theory that all of human being were created by God, no can prove that and neither you can prove your theory either 😃

Lets live in harmony people, despite our differences okay ♥️

You dont believe in something but you are insisting na yung point mo ay mas better o mas maganda, anong klaseng argument yan.

no argument regarding DNA, blueprint ng tao yan, pero sa argument natin I dont think so, DNA is different kada species even sa sa unguy kung saan daw tayo nag mula, kaya lang possible na sa unngoy tayo galing dahil za magkalapit yung set of genes.

reasonable/possible/probable/ - kahawig parin ng naniniwala ako na
🤣🤦
it is the DNA tests that point our origin to those single-celled organism, the principle boss in DNA tests is that there is no such thing as exactly the same DNA kahit twins pa tayo hehe and the farther the ancestry the DNA matches decreases and the closer the ancestry the more matches we can get up to 99.99999999% but not 100% although a long chain of 9 is already written as 100%, hindi tao yung nag show nito boss but the DNA shows it and we just acknowledge it instead of believe

iba ito sa Adam & Eve which is just directly written to a book without performing tests after tests

Last edited:
ang mga atheists Mas naniniwala pa sila sa demonyo Kaysa sa diyos kasi pag pumunta ka nang haunted house madaming demonyo Doon HAHAHHA Makikita mo talaga
ang pinagbabasihan Nila ay ito (TO SEE IS TO BELIEVE YAN LANG PINAGBABASIHAN NILA) kahit anung paliwanang at proof mo na totoo ang diyos fixed na mindset nila na wlang diyos.. pag namatay ka saan ka pupunta sasabihin nila wla lilipad lang ako sa earth hahahhah what a stupid answer yan ang question na pag namatay ka saan ka pupunta hindi nila masasagot yan mga stupid kasi mga atheists..

nakikita mo ba ang oxygen at hangin hindi diba? bakit ka naniniwala na may oxygen at hangin sasabihin naman nila na feel ko yung hangin hahhaha ang tanong sino gumawa nang hangin? sasabihin nang mga atheists wlang gumawa sa hangin parang siya lang nag volunteer na maging hangin hahhahhhah mas naniniwala pa sila sa big bang theory

reasonable/possible/probable/ - kahawig parin ng naniniwala ako na 🤣🤦

The same its just a theory that all of human being were created by God, no can prove that and neither you can prove your theory either 😃

Lets live in harmony people, despite our differences okay ♥️
Yeah you're right i don't believe in both as I said CLEARLY earlier "we don't certain". And we are just debating here there are no wrong about that right? Just ask and reply that easy no conflict you are the one who are aggressive here. Ok now what I'm pointing about to you is how certain you are to your belief that we are from adam and eve, when there are no genes or any evidence of them except from book. And thinking that this is the same with Evolution who studied and experimented by Professional Scientist for a decade.

ISANG TANONG NA HINDI MASASAGOT NANG MGA ATHEISTS

SAAN KA PUPUNTA PAG NAMATAY KA?

ANU ANU ANU HA NATAMIMI KAYO ANU?

- BINAY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

it is the DNA tests that point our origin to those single-celled organism, the principle boss in DNA tests is that there is no such thing as exactly the same DNA kahit twins pa tayo hehe and the farther the ancestry the DNA matches decreases and the closer the ancestry the more matches we can get up to 99.99999999% but not 100% although a long chain of 9 is already written as 100%, hindi tao yung nag show nito boss but the DNA shows it and we just acknowledge it instead of believe
sige may tests ka na nanabasa, tanong ko do you believe na galing ka sa bacteria?

we just acknowledge it instead of believe
we also acknowledge that God exist, so whats the problem?

You have tests, we as believers we also have book called bible/Quran that proved tha existing of God through texts.

In the end, theory2 blah blah

Yeah you're right i don't believe in both as I said CLEARLY earlier "we don't certain". And we are just debating here there are no wrong about that right? Just ask and reply that easy no conflict you are the one who are aggressive here. Ok now what I'm pointing about to you is how certain you are to your belief that we are from adam and eve, when there are no genes or any evidence of them except from book. And thinking that this is the same with Evolution who studied and experimented by Professional Scientist for a decade.
Im not aggressive, its just that you guys labeled those who believe in God as stupid, meanwhile what you have in your pocket is also a theory of where you came from. So instead of calling someone stupid make sure that you have evidence and can prove that us came from bacteria then evolve and became human, animals,plants, etc.

Last edited:
ang mga atheists Mas naniniwala pa sila sa demonyo Kaysa sa diyos kasi pag pumunta ka nang haunted house madaming demonyo Doon HAHAHHA Makikita mo talaga
ang pinagbabasihan Nila ay ito (TO SEE IS TO BELIEVE YAN LANG PINAGBABASIHAN NILA) kahit anung paliwanang at proof mo na totoo ang diyos fixed na mindset nila na wlang diyos.. pag namatay ka saan ka pupunta sasabihin nila wla lilipad lang ako sa earth hahahhah what a stupid answer yan ang question na pag namatay ka saan ka pupunta hindi nila masasagot yan mga stupid kasi mga atheists..

nakikita mo ba ang oxygen at hangin hindi diba? bakit ka naniniwala na may oxygen at hangin sasabihin naman nila na feel ko yung hangin hahhaha ang tanong sino gumawa nang hangin? sasabihin nang mga atheists wlang gumawa sa hangin parang siya lang nag volunteer na maging hangin hahhahhhah mas naniniwala pa sila sa big bang theory
No Mam Atheist don't believe in demons😂 And the word "To see is to believe" is now abandoned by science the new is "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". And atheist don't believe that after you die you wil fly😂. And yes we can't see air in "***** eye" but we can observe it.

ISANG TANONG NA HINDI MASASAGOT NANG MGA ATHEISTS

SAAN KA PUPUNTA PAG NAMATAY KA?

ANU ANU ANU HA NATAMIMI KAYO ANU?

- BINAY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So you know the answer Mam! And how certain you are? How can you prove it?

Im not aggressive, its just that you guys labeled those who believe in God as stupid, meanwhile what you have in your pocket is also a theory of where you came from. So instead of calling someone stupid make sure that you have evidence and can prove that us came from bacteria then evolve and became human, animals,plants, etc.
When i said believing in god is stupid things? You are the one who labeled your belief and evolution which is not same.

Last edited:
hehe di nga kami naniniwala sa God niyo na lumikha na din sa Demonyo e papaniwala-in mo pa kami sa Demonyo which is creation niya lang yan, if creator's existence is not proven edi mas lalo na yung Demonyo na nilikha niya lang

secondly, believing that there is no God is another belief, it goes against the very definition of atheism which is the absence of belief, we are only called "atheists" because of the what you believe, it is not something we do or believe, atheism is just the lack of theism
kawawa ka naman pala di ka nakakita ng oxygen molecules, punta ka dito sa school namin meron kami electron microscope para di kana maging idiot who believes we cannot actually see gases
sige may tests ka na nanabasa, tanong ko do you believe na galing ka sa bacteria?
same pa din yung answer ko, we cannot believe in something that is already existing, nasa harapan ko na yung evidence showing the ancestry why would i still use "belief"? we only acknowledge the presence, we don't say to our GUESTS that "we believe in your presence" haha apaka idiot remark niyan
we also acknowledge that God exist, so whats the problem?

You have tests, we as believers we also have book called bible/Quran that proved tha existing of God through texts.

In the end, theory2 blah blah
you mean you actually acknowledges the presence of an invisible GUEST? sure ka boss na try mo sabihin sa stage "we acknowledge the presence of our God" haha kung ako nag attend sa program na niyan hahanapin ko talaga yung in-acknowledge mo na presence haha

Last edited:
same pa din yung answer ko, we cannot believe in something that is already existing, nasa harapan ko na yung evidence showing the ancestry why would i still use "belief"?
evidence that can somehow prove your theory?

We also have our own evidence to support my theory that can prove that God exists and that is according to people who witness God, which is written in the Bible/Quran.

Problema mo lang sinasabi mo na yung pinapaniwalaan mo yung totoo. Dont call someone stupid just because they believe on something you don't, Educate them instead.
nasa harapan ko na yung evidence showing the ancestry why would i still use "belief"? we only acknowledge the presence, we don't say to our GUESTS that "we believe in your prese
How can be a mere bacteria or DNA, be your ancestors? explain the process if can, so that no need monang mag believe 🤣

Even the DNA itself is hindi ma comprehend paano na buo itself 🥴

we don't say to our GUESTS that "we believe in your presence" haha apaka idiot remark niyan
How can you acknowledge YOUR GUEST IF NOT PROVEN?

Pag believer we call it faith so we can believe in something that is not proven.

you mean you actually acknowledges the presence of an invisible GUEST? sure ka boss na try mo sabihin sa stage "we acknowledge the presence of our God" haha kung ako nag attend sa program na niyan hahanapin ko talaga yung in-acknowledge mo na presence haha
Ikaw how can you acknowledge something that is not proven, how can you say I acknowledge that we came from bacteria and evolve. How?

If we have invincible guest ikaw naman may invincible na evidence sa claims mo 🤣

When i said believing in god is stupid things? You are the one who labeled your belief and evolution which is not same.
basahin mo muna yung thread, wag yung kakampi ka sa isang panig na di alam yung pinaglalaban o statement 🤦

Last edited:
hehe di nga kami naniniwala sa God niyo na lumikha na din sa Demonyo e papaniwala-in mo pa kami sa Demonyo which is creation niya lang yan, if creator's existence is not proven edi mas lalo na yung Demonyo na nilikha niya lang

secondly, believing that there is no God is another belief, it goes against the very definition of atheism which is the absence of belief, we are only called "atheists" because of the what you believe, it is not something we do or believe, atheism is just the lack of theism

kawawa ka naman pala di ka nakakita ng oxygen molecules, punta ka dito sa school namin meron kami electron microscope para di kana maging idiot who believes we cannot actually see gases

same pa din yung answer ko, we cannot believe in something that is already existing, nasa harapan ko na yung evidence showing the ancestry why would i still use "belief"? we only acknowledge the presence, we don't say to our GUESTS that "we believe in your presence" haha apaka idiot remark niyan

amacana atheist nakakatawa ka lang eto sagutin mo naniniwala kaba na may utak ka? kung naniniwala ka na mayutak ka nakita mo naba sarili mong utak ?

We also have our own evidence to support my theory that can prove that God exists and that is according to people who witness God, which is written in the Bible/Quran.

Problema mo lang sinasabi mo na yung pinapaniwalaan mo yung totoo. Dont call someone stupid just because they believe on something you don't, Educate them instead.
it is just a claim written in a book boss, hindi iyan evidence hehe juice ko lerd
How can be a mere bacteria or DNA, be your ancestors? explain the process if can, so that no need monang mag believe 🤣

di mo alam? pero alam mo yung CoViD nag evolve into another variants hehe maski ngayon boss they are actively evolving, di lang sila napapansin unless merong outbreak ng bagong variant hayz

Pag believer we call it faith so we can believe in something that is not proven.
ayun naman pala, then continue in your belief in things which are not proven, that's what faith is for boss
Ikaw how can you acknowledge something that is not proven, how can you say I acknowledge that we came from bacteria and evolve. How?

If we have invincible guest ikaw naman may invincible na evidence sa claims mo 🤣
hehe we acknowledge the presence of the DNA match in the results of DNA tests boss, nasa harapan na namin eh just like ang guest arriving to the front of you, you should acknowledge his presence
amacana atheist nakakatawa ka lang eto sagutin mo naniniwala kaba na may utak ka? kung naniniwala ka na mayutak ka nakita mo naba sarili mong utak ?
i can clearly observe my brain under a CT Scan monitor boss, samahan na lang kita magpa CT Scan so you can see your brain that you're supposedly be using

Last edited:

basahin mo muna yung thread, wag yung kakampi ka sa isang panig na di alam yung pinaglalaban o statement 🤦
At kelan ko kinampihan yung ts? I'm here with my own opinion.