What's new

WHERE IS THE PRESIDENT??

ano say nyo rito??

1605347799102.png

Attachments

Last edited:
bat kasi si duterte pa gustong mag ligtas sa kanila hahaha kahit nga tanod nalang makaligtas lang e hahaha

[XX='awinahe, c: 501981, m: 58492'][/XX] yep you can criticize the duts and the future government all day you want, just don't be like terry ridon, hope that your future criticism to the future government are all based on facts, not from editorials muddled by emotions, not from knee-jerk reaction.

hahaha pro aquino ka na nga at trialiannes tapos sasabihin mo ngayon ginagawa mo rin noong panahon ni pnoy. ni post nga anti aquino wala ka.

[XX='Planet Galileo, c: 503408, m: 1011376'][/XX] I never, ever said that I am pro aquino! this proves that you don't read my threads (or you don't understand) As long as i write something against duterte you tag me as pro aquino, red, yellow or whatever color you like!!! I really don't care, i'm just a citizen doing my citizen duty! Regarding Trillanes, i do not like all, but he has very good points and I think he is one of the most honest former Senators. So when I find someone in this country who is not corrupt, I stick with him, even if I don't always agree with him.
And you know what? it's not because you support someone that you must agree with everything he/she says or does... otherwise you are just a brainless fanatic.

[XX='Planet Galileo, c: 505139, m: 1011376'][/XX]
what a logic ha ha! why should I deny? I'm a fervent anti-duterte thread maker here and I don't hide my opinions, so what would be the purpose to deny my opinion on someone?!! dds ka talaga!
Ok, I stop entertaining you, you are not worth my time and my data! bye!

[XX='awinahe, c: 505099, m: 58492'][/XX] so you agree on how he handled the backdoor negotiations with china regarding the 9dashline? you also agreed on how he reprimanded amba. sonya brady on not to take note of the conversation? do even known what he said to the chinese counterpart during the negotiation that later sonya brady disclosed? i guess not. as you think he is an honest former senator. and its really funny that after the negotiation, china then build structures on contested rocks. but as you said you he is honest.

this thread and other political threads... my gosh pugad pala ng dds ang phcorner hahaha, nakakadisappoint! Hindi po ako dilawan

Last edited by a moderator:

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
loki616

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back