What's new

Closed Unblocking http request flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
How u
people i have work to do and places to be at times, so i cant help everyone same time

this is my telegram link --- MEGAMAN_XTRA

when u link me just tell me your user name here and i'll give u an ACM file for apkcustom app

no ehi files as mi cah bother with man a unlock them and spread the files make the ISP cap them
How u add using name on tele.. Idk how to... 18763452705... Shot mi a file plz..

people i have work to do and places to be at times, so i cant help everyone same time

this is my telegram link --- MEGAMAN_XTRA

when u link me just tell me your user name here and i'll give u an ACM file for apkcustom app

no ehi files as mi cah bother with man a unlock them and spread the files make the ISP cap them
Not only that, they are selling the payloads too, stupid people dem wi do anything for money and wen it get block dem come a ball

i have no problem with sharing but not like how cyber doing out loud, even saw a guy say that flow blocked the first method that we were using. Smh the more we share is the more they find the out what we are using and then lock it down, best thing to do is not to share public and with selected folks.

Yaal got mad skills and I applaud you guys for what you guys do I used ti give my files away free too but then I realised that a guy from Australia was flexing with it like he was the creator of my custom payload
My ***** scrim Sean would distribute them but other people would open them and exploit so I kinda step back with distribution I hate the people that sell them that's why I never sold em because everybody deserve to use it but the good has to suffer for the bad and spoiler alert even if you root block the files their Is a trick to use it even after it has expired I don't want to share this method openly like this tho

flow has already figured that out bro, thats what their doing and capping the files, practically every techie who understand cellphones can ***** the ehi and ktr file, security is very easy to pass.

I need help with something. I have a payload ( will not post here) i have a remote proxy with 100% uptime and a ssh account I'm still getting error [5:48 PM] SSH: Premature connection close - Server closed connection during identification exchange - (Maybe server is busy, reconnecting now).. Am I missing a step or something cause I get loads of payloads and never seems to get connected

I need help with something. I have a payload ( will not post here) i have a remote proxy with 100% uptime and a ssh account I'm still getting error [5:48 PM] SSH: Premature connection close - Server closed connection during identification exchange - (Maybe server is busy, reconnecting now).. Am I missing a step or something cause I get loads of payloads and never seems to get connected
try a different remote proxy

Try this proxy: 206.125.41.135:80

Does all flow network use the same payload and ehi files?? Its a strange question because I have a capped file that connect but a member in Jamaica created a file it works for him but stuck on Injecting for me.. Any solution for this?

Does all flow network use the same payload and ehi files?? Its a strange question because I have a capped file that connect but a member in Jamaica created a file it works for him but stuck on Injecting for me.. Any solution for this?

some zones uses the same method as some, not all zones are the same

Status
Not open for further replies.