What's new

Closed Unblocking http request flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

drej24

Addict
Reaction
So it seems like our ISP in Jamaica here is slowing managing packet data been sent thru there system!!

Anyways there are about 5 header methods that can penetrate. Somehow, FLOW is slowly capping them. NOT placing the methods here because they are working but not enough speed.

Who have the same issues?

Bros the point of the site is sharing but just be careful... We are now conversing in a group with trusted personnel n i suggest u all shud formulate and do the same...create groups ...Use vouchers to select who u want to join.

Bros the point of the site is sharing but just be careful... We are now conversing in a group with trusted personnel n i suggest u all shud formulate and do the same...create groups ...Use vouchers to select who u want to join.
being suggesting this on multiple post but seems nobody wants to join or create one, so starting to keep my files to my self.

Well the idea is to let ppl in on secrets but u knw that stubborn horse is hard to lead
i have no problem with sharing but not like how cyber doing out loud, even saw a guy say that flow blocked the first method that we were using. Smh the more we share is the more they find the out what we are using and then lock it down, best thing to do is not to share public and with selected folks.

i have no problem with sharing but not like how cyber doing out loud, even saw a guy say that flow blocked the first method that we were using. Smh the more we share is the more they find the out what we are using and then lock it down, best thing to do is not to share public and with selected folks.
Thats true... But we ave other methods. Am getting good speed from the method am using so i cant complain... even if the guys are careless n let them blocked it...we will still find other ways n means to open it once more bcuz this technology

Yo gena can't hook mi up with a payload don't care if it lock.. R help mi make one really tired fi a ask fi file and nah get none.... App/tele.... 18763452705

Yow the man dem better unnuh keep unnuh file yah man yuh can't trust nobody weh unnuh nuh know.. even me can be all one a di flow programmer them be careful a who weh join fi a couple of months or even longer weh just recently start talk and a ask fi file when di file dem stop "share" especially the females dem.. females nuh really do dem thing yah most likely dem man top up dem phone.. me now a just recently mi join dah site yah after seeing some video's pon YøùTùbé and mi search and search until mi reach yah suh. so respect to the genna dem weh naah sell di goods cause yuh have some ***** pon YøùTùbé a sell the file dem "spoiler alert" the lock file dem can open!!! me dweet suh watch out mi genna if the flow people dem neva deh pon dah site yah the speed wouldn't get slow mad.

Yo gena can't hook mi up with a payload don't care if it lock.. R help mi make one really tired fi a ask fi file and nah get none.... App/tele.... 18763452705

not giving out payloads or ehi files for injector, download apkcustom and link mi for a file on telegram

LINK--@MEGAMAN_XTRA

not giving out payloads or ehi files for injector, download apkcustom and link mi for a file on telegram

LINK--@MEGAMAN_XTRA
Chad can i get one of the file for apkcustom just for back up if my payload stop working for http injecter

Chad can i get one of the file for apkcustom just for back up if my payload stop working for http injecter

The files have expire dates, would be best if you just use the injector file you have working now, if I even give u a file it expires after a time

The files have expire dates, would be best if you just use the injector file you have working now, if I even give u a file it expires after a time
Oh i see, alright thanks for the quick reply fam i will use my injector file i know what to do to keep on using it thank God the payload is still working blessings

that mi cyaa deal wid breda, man dem a lock d files and when it expire can't do ntn more.
Yuh affi put yourself inna fi dem shoes ennuh genna alright pree this if the files were open the flow programmers/ workers would've find some way to stop us from getting the free net long time ago suh yuh affi be grateful with the file dem weh dem share cause money that wi a save inna wi pocket cause yuh done know seh service expensive already suh dem affi lock it suh that whenever me or you get the lock file nobody else cant know the settings etc weh inna the file suh flow can ρá†ch it. all yuh do yuh ask a man fi bus yuh wid a payload and yuh just mek yuh owner ehi and watch some videos fi speed up yuh thing yuh zeen

Ginashi I've been creating my own files months now, finding working payloads and proxies fine. I'm grateful ofcource but just rather to share the files and check other persons file and compare the speed to mine.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.