What's new

Closed Unblocking http request flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
C
my acm files are lightning fast, ive given a few people just now and they can tell you, i know exactly how flow caps the speed, them full a shite lol, what they are forgetting is that a nu 1 way fi heng dog, a more than 1 way fi log inna flow, 50+ more methods + python scrips that have not being shared here cause MI KNOW 100% the spy dem deyah lol

from them a make changes on the servers last night mi and mi g dem a monitor dem, if them wah get mi off just lock off the net (O WAIT MI CAN USE THE **** WITH DIGICEL LOL) and use cell alone cause mi nu wah nu credit

life funny still innu, quite some time ago i wanted to work with FLOW (BMOBILE/LIME), i had ideas to double them network speed, still have them too cause all now di popi-show dem still nu implement that kinda tech and its pretty simple too

SO like how mi a nu part a fi them team mi take side with the poor people dem, FREE-NET

any way people mi have 2 flat screen tv fi go fix so later mi help out again, MI GONE
Can u send one of acm file please

my acm files are lightning fast, ive given a few people just now and they can tell you, i know exactly how flow caps the speed, them full a shite lol, what they are forgetting is that a nu 1 way fi heng dog, a more than 1 way fi log inna flow, 50+ more methods + python scrips that have not being shared here cause MI KNOW 100% the spy dem deyah lol

from them a make changes on the servers last night mi and mi g dem a monitor dem, if them wah get mi off just lock off the net (O WAIT MI CAN USE THE **** WITH DIGICEL LOL) and use cell alone cause mi nu wah nu credit

life funny still innu, quite some time ago i wanted to work with FLOW (BMOBILE/LIME), i had ideas to double them network speed, still have them too cause all now di popi-show dem still nu implement that kinda tech and its pretty simple too

SO like how mi a nu part a fi them team mi take side with the poor people dem, FREE-NET

any way people mi have 2 flat screen tv fi go fix so later mi help out again, MI GONE
asking for a acm file ..mine still slow

skychad yow chad can you hit me up on one of the acm files? ? Karma is bìtch to me its like im freaking psychic i saw it coming before it even happened yesterday. I told you i want the files just for back up then you told me that it can expire and i didn't take it can you hit me up with the file on telegram ?? Here's my number if you got the time 1876-838-5361.

download apk custom and load the file, out in the settings i sent with it and hit connect
Chad can you send me the file can you tell your name on telegram so i can hit you up btw here's my number 1876-838-5361 you send the file to me on telegram or whatsapp me the file or even email me the file whichever way that's easier for you. madarahallows22@gmail.com

Thats true... But we ave other methods. Am getting good speed from the method am using so i cant complain... even if the guys are careless n let them blocked it...we will still find other ways n means to open it once more bcuz this technology
Thats' true. I have very good speed. When checked my speed is around 25mbps. I wont disclose my method unless, I see that u r legit 100%

Yeah woke up this morning and saw the speed fell harshly
Knowledge for who don't know! i've been using sockets, ssh, web squid proxies since 2013. The latest method is ssh which is still operational. However, everytime there's a drop in signal - ISP is slowly closing up shop doors. It will be best if you all use ELITE / ANONYMOUS proxy servers.

Sorry fi a take up u time but mi still no get it maybe u have go send a screenshot of how it fi set up
Wtf how is that even possible??! even normal data plan speed ain't that fast you'll get about 1.5mbps even the modem speed is about the same

Knowledge for who don't know! i've been using sockets, ssh, web squid proxies since 2013. The latest method is ssh which is still operational. However, everytime there's a drop in signal - ISP is slowly closing up shop doors. It will be best if you all use ELITE / ANONYMOUS proxy servers.
Do you have a link to any anonymous or elite proxy site website that I can check out ? as you can see l'm relatively new to this I don't know shît the only thing I know to do. is unlock files and making ssh accounts and then apply that account whenever the other account expire and other simple stuff like that I don't know about remote proxies and other stuff like that you can send me the link to my email address madarahallows22@gmail.com or you can hit me up on telegram that I recently join or WhatsApp me my number for my telegram is 1876-838-5361

Wtf how is that even possible??! even normal data plan speed ain't that fast you'll get about 1.5mbps even the modem speed is about the same
Dude you need to be a 4g LTE area to receive those speeds. Only problem is that its not consistent. Did you knw that you can add tweaks to APN. Use your imagination and you'll knw what i am talking about

Dude you need to be a 4g LTE area to receive those speeds. Only problem is that its not consistent. Did you knw that you can add tweaks to APN. Use your imagination and you'll knw what i am talking about
Can u hit me up on your setup i know u don't know me but am 100 real just try me whats app me 8764649768

Do you have a link to any anonymous or elite proxy site website that I can check out ? as you can see l'm relatively new to this I don't know shît the only thing I know to do. is unlock files and making ssh accounts and then apply that account whenever the other account expire and other simple stuff like that I don't know about remote proxies and other stuff like that you can send me the link to my email address madarahallows22@gmail.com or you can hit me up on telegram that I recently join or WhatsApp me my number for my telegram is 1876-838-5361
Google has everything

thats why mi just seh stop right now, flow programmers are everywhere. And i'm even trying to locate where the caps are coming from and how to fix them again. As what chad said i'll share an .acm file but never again with a ehi file
Yo mi g how I get the app... Cause or rite now can't even watch nothing... And hook m up with a file me G
Gena

Chad u can't hook mi up the plz bredda

Status
Not open for further replies.