What's new

Closed Unblocking http request flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
right now flow messing with the network, so when them slow it down everyone will see why we behave like this and lock files, when everybody a move like snail and start cry we might just change we mind from sharing new methods, might just do like the others and sell the file cause it seem when unnu get it free unnu take it fi granted, but when u have to pay for it maybe that we put people on the guard and let them think differently

right now flow messing with the network, so when them slow it down everyone will see why we behave like this and lock files, when everybody a move like snail and start cry we might just change we mind from sharing new methods, might just do like the others and sell the file cause it seem when unnu get it free unnu take it fi granted, but when u have to pay for it maybe that we put people on the guard and let them think differently
It done slow already the same file weh mi tell yuh bout the speed just drop like harshly since night it was good throughout the day when i was texting on the forum all of a sudden it a move like a snail going up a wall mi nuh know if a which part mi live a cause this or flow itself mi a wonder if mi can send yuh the file and mek yuh look pon it . but mi naah send it yasso maybe on telegram if you're up for it.

Yeah woke up this morning and saw the speed fell harshly
I don't know what tf happened, but it's like after CHAD start dissing these flow programmers/workers it's like they bleach through the night like a security guard fi stop wi food fi ensure that them mek wi life a living hell with this free net sh!t. especially now when no one is sending any files so they can cap it... so right now there working there a$$ off to cap every ehi that was send it the past that had a little speed well God wid dem cause i ain't buying any credit to please unnuh if mi nav nuh net a just suh service too expensive mi remember back in like 2014 yuh buy one credit and dah one credit deh a gi yuh a 1 week service. now !!??? everybody waah money suh dem raise the fee all now man nuh pay back the little $ 75 loan weh mi borrow lmao a just the struggles that bredda up.

I don't know what tf happened, but it's like after CHAD start dissing these flow programmers/workers it's like they bleach through the night like a security guard fi stop wi food fi ensure that them mek wi life a living hell with this free net sh!t. especially now when no one is sending any files so they can cap it... so right now there working there a$$ off to cap every ehi that was send it the past that had a little speed well God wid dem cause i ain't buying any credit to please unnuh if mi nav nuh net a just suh service too expensive mi remember back in like 2014 yuh buy one credit and dah one credit deh a gi yuh a 1 week service. now !!??? everybody waah money suh dem raise the fee all now man nuh pay back the little $ 75 loan weh mi borrow lmao a just the struggles that bredda up.
True talk u a make right now i create a file other cause i get a new method n last night me try it nothing slow as hell no know cause no one nah help n i really need help a new method

True talk u a make right now i create a file other cause i get a new method n last night me try it nothing slow as hell no know cause no one nah help n i really need help a new method

"Same" pree seh a one a the file weh somebody did send mi nuh remember a who but it help with the speed cap i was getting like 900 + kbps up until last week Saturday after they cap it i was getting like 600kbps or less up until last night about 8:00 pm thereabout now im getting about 10 kbps i understand why they won't share there ehi files because it can be unlocked i did it and im not a programmer i just have 3 in IT CSEC that's it.. each time they post a ehi file it got capped so im not upset with them when i put myself in there shoes because service is expensive here, especially for those who doesn't have a good job or even the higglars dem suh mi nuh wrong dem i would've done the same thing at least skychad is still helping with the free net thing but with a different software i can't say im not grateful they save me what i don't have right now and that is money thanks for the free net though guys.

Ginashi my first file was crapped at 80kbps, made a new one which got capped last night at 60kpbs, the more we post the more they block them, so just going to stop posting files all together.

"Same" pree seh a one a the file weh somebody did send mi nuh remember a who but it help with the speed cap i was getting like 900 + kbps up until last week Saturday after they cap it i was getting like 600kbps or less up until last night about 8:00 pm thereabout now im getting about 10 kbps i understand why they won't share there ehi files because it can be unlocked i did it and im not a programmer i just have 3 in IT CSEC that's it.. each time they post a ehi file it got capped so im not upset with them when i put myself in there shoes because service is expensive here, especially for those who doesn't have a good job or even the higglars dem suh mi nuh wrong dem i would've done the same thing at least skychad is still helping with the free net thing but with a different software i can't say im not grateful they save me what i don't have right now and that is money thanks for the free net though guys.
Tru i want to link up with skychad cause i can't afford there service

Ginashi my first file was crapped at 80kbps, made a new one which got capped last night at 60kpbs, the more we post the more they block them, so just going to stop posting files all together.
Better yuh duh that fi yuh owner benefit cause any man with at least a half a brain know seh after yuh mek your file dem, and being so generous and sharing them for "free" to people yuh not even know like me. cause yuh done know how the thing set already and if you did inna fi dem shoes yuh would a want dem do the same to. then after seeing them getting capped each time yuh upload one and then yuh start run outta option fi speed it up back mi would a stop and only send to people weh mi know.

thats why mi just seh stop right now, flow programmers are everywhere. And i'm even trying to locate where the caps are coming from and how to fix them again. As what chad said i'll share an .acm file but never again with a ehi file

thats why mi just seh stop right now, flow programmers are everywhere. And i'm even trying to locate where the caps are coming from and how to fix them again. As what chad said i'll share an .acm file but never again with a ehi file
Which is right mi nuh wrong yuh btw how fast is the acm file compared to the ehi files?

my acm files are lightning fast, ive given a few people just now and they can tell you, i know exactly how flow caps the speed, them full a shite lol, what they are forgetting is that a nu 1 way fi heng dog, a more than 1 way fi log inna flow, 50+ more methods + python scrips that have not being shared here cause MI KNOW 100% the spy dem deyah lol

from them a make changes on the servers last night mi and mi g dem a monitor dem, if them wah get mi off just lock off the net (O WAIT MI CAN USE THE häçk WITH DIGICEL LOL) and use cell alone cause mi nu wah nu credit

life funny still innu, quite some time ago i wanted to work with FLOW (BMOBILE/LIME), i had ideas to double them network speed, still have them too cause all now di popi-show dem still nu implement that kinda tech and its pretty simple too

SO like how mi a nu part a fi them team mi take side with the poor people dem, FREE-NET

any way people mi have 2 flat screen tv fi go fix so later mi help out again, MI GONE

my acm files are lightning fast, ive given a few people just now and they can tell you, i know exactly how flow caps the speed, them full a shite lol, what they are forgetting is that a nu 1 way fi heng dog, a more than 1 way fi log inna flow, 50+ more methods + python scrips that have not being shared here cause MI KNOW 100% the spy dem deyah lol

from them a make changes on the servers last night mi and mi g dem a monitor dem, if them wah get mi off just lock off the net (O WAIT MI CAN USE THE **** WITH DIGICEL LOL) and use cell alone cause mi nu wah nu credit

life funny still innu, quite some time ago i wanted to work with FLOW (BMOBILE/LIME), i had ideas to double them network speed, still have them too cause all now di popi-show dem still nu implement that kinda tech and its pretty simple too

SO like how mi a nu part a fi them team mi take side with the poor people dem, FREE-NET

any way people mi have 2 flat screen tv fi go fix so later mi help out again, MI GONE
Just remember fi send me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.