What's new

Closed The rothschild family

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know that the money you have in the bank is not yours? yes! the money you have in the bank is not yours but it is owned by the rothschild family.

continuing this article next time researching for more

for the continuation of my poor and not so much interesting article

does rothschild control the united states of america ? apparently yes there are many conspiracies that the rothschild do not want duterte our current president here in the philippines to rule philippines so they are making america hate philippines again something like that and there are some rumors in some pages that duterte might know the new world order that is why he is not bowing his head to the american president and not letting his pride fall...

that's it for today more continuation on midnight thanks for reading :D
my article is not always precise so please bear with me and correct me when i got something wrong thank you :D

continuation of my article everytime i face my computer it feels like it's sucking me in and i forget that i am still breathing
-SatansSin

the world is full of rich and poor people but who is the richest of them all? some say it's bill gates
some say it's mark elliot zuckerberg
and some say it's the marcos family
but when you really do a good research not just on the surface web but diving a little deeper there will be hints that you can see i am not saying you should dive but if you wanted to know more informations and not basing some facts on the surface web that is sometimes a hoax.

dive on your own risk i can only provide the link of the hidden wiki because i don't want to be blamed if something bad happens thank you

hidden wiki :D

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Halos lahat ng bangko sa mundo pag mamayari nyanarin. Isang napakayaman na tao na hndi pinasa uulat sa iba. Tipong kama nya gawa sa pera. Hahahaha EZ life XD

actually cuban and north korean banks only are the banks that is not handled by the rothschild family every bank in the world is theirs :D

Mga rothschild... Mga ninunu natin nag lalaban palang sina lapu lapu at magellan. Ang mga ancestor ng rothschilds nag iimbak na ng kayamanan.. kaya yun worth it talaga...

North Korea ang di pa nasasapakamay ng rothschild family. North Korea na may kakayanan sa panindigan ang bansa nila.

Conspiracy theory? Yumaman talaga ang pamilyang yan dahil magaling silang humawak ng pera sa marumi man o malinis na paraan. Maraming yumaman din dahil sa paggaya sa kanilang istilo ng pamamalakad.

di ba sila din ang nag pondo kai hitler nung manakop siya ng mga bansa sabi daw kasi ng pamilya na yan kay hitler sakopin mo ang mundo kami bahala sa pondo mo

Status
Not open for further replies.