What's new

The false claim of INC 1914 about John 10:16, where the pastor is claimed to be referring to Felix Manalo.

Dave457

Addict
Reaction
The false claim of INC 1914 about John 10:16, where the pastor is claimed to be referring to Felix Manalo. .

I WILL DEBUNK THAT CLAIMED

1. "If we start reading verses 1 and 2 of John 10, we see that there is a robber and a pastor.

John 10:1-2 (NET)
1 “I tell you the solemn truth, the one who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 The one who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

These verses tell us that there is a false prophet who will s†éál the sheep, or we can say that the false prophet will deceive or mislead the people of God in his church.

This is very connected to what Jesus says in Matthew 24:5 (NET): 'For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will mislead many.'"

2. Will go to John 10:16 here Jesus says
John 10:16 (NET) I have other sheep that do not come from this sheepfold. I must bring them too, and they will listen to my voice, so that there will be one flock and one shepherd.

Now, let's debunk the claim of INC1914 that the Shepherd refers to Felix Manalo."

A) Very simple to understand Jesus implying here there is other individual people around the world he want to be part of his Church or flock. The Verse didn't point someone to proxy him.

It's very simple to understand: Jesus is implying that there are other individuals around the world whom he wants to be part of his Church or flock and the verse doesn't indicate that someone else.

B) If we read the following Verses 17 Jesus Said "he lay down his life" this refer the crucifixion in the Cross.

If Felix Manalo is the Shepherd then why didn't he claim the Verse 17, it is because as Verse 1 Said of John 10:1 "the one who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber. " He manipulated Verse 17 to deceive or mislead people, as he self-proclaimed himself as t
he Shepherd or Pastor."