What's new

Stories The Dare of a Flowers

WhatMV

Eternal Poster
Reaction
The Dare of Flowers
MGL Emvie

"No umbrella for one week, only raincoats?" Kagura cried while keeping a spicy stare at Hanabi, who gave a dare to be followed.

"Break it and I'll take the Water Lily name. It fits perfectly with [Forbidden Jutsu: Higabana] than your lame [Yin Yang Overturn]. See that I can make the Water Lily bloom."

Kagura's eyebrow crumpled at Hanabi's remarks, but Hayabusa shoot a sigh of boredom. Guinevere then grabbed the bottle and spin it in the middle.

"Let's see whose next." Guinevere said.

In this truth or dare game, Kagura wished revenge against Hanabi. Spin the bottle is a game of chance but she prayed it will point to Hanabi this time. She's been asking Guinevere questions, and yet it is time to ask again. But she wished it won't be a third time to ask Guinevere.

The whims of the goddess of luck smiled on Kagura. The bottle stopped and pointed at Hanabi.

"Nasty." Hayabusa whispered as he shoot a stare at Guinevere.

Guinevere left her finger at her lips as if to say "silence" to Hayabusa.

Now it's Kagura's long awaited revenge. Kagura is sure that Hanabi would choose truth as Hanabi would not submit to any orders, command, or conditions. She planned to ask Hanabi about who does her family like for her to marry. She was disurbed that Hanabi and Hayabusa belonged to the same world, ninja world. It's as if destiny slapped on her face, telling her that Hanabi and Hayabusa are destined for each other. Kagura feared that her affections would not be answered. So, she wanted to find out the truth about the relationship between Hayabusa and Hanabi.

But Hanabi exclaimed:

"Dare!"

"D-Dare?!" Kagura retorted. Kagura's mind stopped working. She was unprepared. She was misled.

Hanabi knew Kagura's dilemma. "Hurry up!" she said, smirking.

Kagura's problem made her head itch. She exhaled and she thought that smoke burst from her nostrils. Her head must be burning hot. Her ears red. She had to think of a dare that will serve as a curse that Hanabi shall endure. But it must be something that will loose Hanabi's charisma from Hayabusa.

Mysteries. Men like to solve the puzzle behind every ladies. To know the mysteries behind the unknown about a lady is what makes men feel the thrill. And one of the mysteries that Hanabi possessed is the shape and the figure of her face. Any healthy male would wonder the beauty under that mask. Hayabusa might be unconsciously drawn towards that mystery.

Kagura knew how to reduce the mystery that surround Hanabi. She said, "In your honor as a ninja, don't wear your mask for a week."

If Hayabusa get accustomed to her face, then Hanabi might start to bore him. That is a victory for Kagura. But Hanabi snapped her fingers and exclaimed with confident:
"Sure!"

Unlike Hanabi who has the sharp eye like a tiger, Kagura had the face of a flower that any bees would love to land. But when Hanabi replied to her dare with confidence, her eyes wither and her pupils dilated. Kagura kept a fake smile and wished that her plans would go smoothly.

Again. with Hayabusa's sigh of boredom, Guinevere was forced to break the ice and spin the bottle. But the bottle stopped and pointed at Guinevere.

Hayabusa and Guinevere sighed in unison.

"Me again?" "Truth! Ask me anything Hanabi and I will answer it honestly."

"Then tell me the name of the person that you dislike the most."

"Don't you know? Of course, it is Lesley. That is no secret but let it be known." "Now it is my turn."

Guinevere pointed at Hayabusa and exclaimed. "What tricks did you use to avoid the bottle? We've been exchanging dares and truths and never did the bottle pointed at you. It is only fair that you shall take this turn. Truth or dare?"

Hanabi and Kagura nodded. For the first time, they looked at each other in agreeable expressions. They gazed at Hayabusa and waited his reply.

"Dare." Hayabusa said simply.

In the depths of Hanabi and Kagura's thought, they echoed the word 'dare'. Hayabusa fell into the mercy of Guinevere. But Guinevere, just like the other two, are troubled in her affections towards Gusion. She knew the position of Hanabi and Kagura and it will be entertaining for her to use this chance to stir the boiling water between these three.

"Hanabi's mask has been taken off. So, why don't you kiss her?"

Kagura stood in that instant and her lovely face cannot hold out the ferocious adrenaline that inflates the veins on her temples. She couldn't believe that Guinevere would side with Hanabi. She crumpled her fist and hold it out towards Hanabi.

"I dare you to accept that kiss! There will be a clan war between our families!"

As Hayabusa prepares to remove his mask, he said, "A ninja shall never abandon his honor."

"I will not allow it! I will not allow it!"

"A ninja honors a promise." Hanabi said.

"You planned it all along..! Together with Guinevere..! If-if that has been your plan, then, then why bother bringing me here?"

Guinevere stood quicker than a blink of an eye. She sneaked beside the infuriated Kagura and damped her lips on Kagura's roseate lips.

Kagura's marathon of tirade suddenly stopped. Guinevere's kiss silenced her to a freeze. It also stiffened Hanabi and Hayabusa's neck, locking it towards what had just transpired.

"Wh-why did you that?" Kagura said.

"Flower to flower. Lotus to Water Lily." Guinevere said with a smile.

Hayabusa cackled at Guinevere. "You know that I'll take revenge."

"Hah! You don't looked bored anymore." "Good."

"It's time for my part."

Hayabusa thrust his face and fixed his lips on Hanabi's. But when he felt Hanabi's teeth, he withdrew his head. Yes, he's not accustomed to kissing.

Hanabi and Kagura was stiff frozen. Why? They just received a dreamy kiss and a deplorable smooch respectively.

Author's Note: "Thanks for reading! Let me write much more interesting and beautiful stories. Tell me your opinions, constructive criticism, and thoughts about this story. Comment which parts are funny, boring, and interesting. Finally, give me idea if this story became relatable in your life experience. Enjoy!

To my PHC readers, I love that you react in the story that I thought so hard to write. But please, I wish for you to comment your thoughts other than "thanks." Your comment, positive or negative, will be welcomed and it will inspire me to write more and improve even better. Long live the readers! Let's train our minds and imagination!

Order of the Scarlet Shadow at Omniyouji Clan, nga pala, gusto ko itanong kung sino mas malakas ngayon sa game, si Ling ba o si Hayabusa? Medyo mahirap magkill Hayabusa ngayon eh at si Ling naman ay mabilis maubos ang energy.
d ako mrunong mag assassn pero mas mhirap ptayin si haya sa knilang dlwa 😅

Mas mahirap patayin si Haya? Ibig sabihin ay mas mahirap siyang kalaban sa rank game ngayon?
Ano role mo madalas kung nag lalaro ka?
tank mage support hahaha mahirap hulihin d katulad kay ling bago kasi si ling nung nglaro ako kaya kabisado ko ulti nya hajaja