What's new

Pwedi po pahelp?vbs not working in windows 11?

InQognito

Addict
Reaction
Pwedi po pahelp?vbs not working in windows 11? Tapos nakalagay sa error end of statement. Pano to?

Hello! I can certainly help you with your VBScript not working in Windows 11 issue. The "end of statement" error message usually means that there is a syntax error in your code.

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and fix the issue:

1. Check your VBScript syntax: Make sure that all your statements are properly formatted and that there are no missing or extra characters. You can use a code editor with syntax highlighting to help you spot syntax errors.

2. Check for unclosed statements: Make sure that all statements that require closing (such as If/Then or Select/Case) have a corresponding closing statement.

3. Check for missing variables or objects: Make sure that all variables and objects are declared and initialized before being used in your script.

4. Check for typos: Double-check that all your variable and object names are spelled correctly.

5. Check for compatibility issues: Make sure that your VBScript code is compatible with Windows 11.

Once you've identified the issue with your script, you can make the necessary changes and try running the script again. If you're still having issues, feel free to provide more details about your script and the error message you're receiving, and I'll do my best to help you further.

pero gumagana siya sa windows 10 po. sa windows 11 di siya gumagana.

ito po yung code

Set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.shell")
WshShell.Run chr(34) & "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\Video\Compressed" & Chr(34), 0
Set WshShell = Nothing

Back