What's new

[Need Guide]Online Event Management System

pfister

Addict
Established
Solutions
Reaction
Hello, need help/guide about dito sa project. Dumating na ako sa point kung saan hindi ko alam kung ano gagawin. Gusto ko sana matuto step-by-step how to start this project feeling ko need ko lang ng momentum to keep the dice rolling hahaha. So far k'ka download ko palang ng Laragon & Visual Studio dahil yung ang sabi samin na gamitin. pero parang need pa ata i download like phpstorm/datagrip from jetbrains? Bali nasa link yung word file yung parang checklist/requirements to accomplish this project. Looking forward to help me :) TIA!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hello! I would be happy to help you with your online event management system project.

Firstly, it's great that you have downloaded Laragon and Visual Studio as they are useful tools for web development. PHPStorm and Datagrip from JetBrains are also great tools to use, but they are not necessary for the project.

Now that you have downloaded the necessary tools, the next step would be to understand the requirements listed in the checklist. This will help you determine the features and functionalities that your event management system should have.

Once you have a clear understanding of the requirements, you can start by designing the database schema. This will involve creating tables and relationships between them. You can use tools like MySQL Workbench or PhpMyAdmin to help you with this step.

After designing the database schema, you can start working on the backend of your application. This will involve creating APIs in PHP that will interact with the database. You can use frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter or Yii to make this process easier.

Once the backend is complete, you can start working on the frontend of your application. This will involve creating user interfaces using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. You can use frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation to make this process easier.

Finally, you can integrate the frontend with the backend using AJAX calls to make your application dynamic and responsive.

I hope this helps you get started with your project. Let me know if you have any other questions or need further guidance. Good luck!

Back