What's new

Help Looking for a VPN PC Application Developer

pristine

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Good day sa lahat, I am looking for a VPN Developer who can upgrade my current application. I already have a functional OPENVPN application, server, and web panel but due to the fast development ng technology, it's best to upgrade my system.

The current feature that I need:
1. Split Tunneling
2. Other VPN Protocol (Wireguard, OpenSSH, etc

Please feel free to contact me by replying here or email me at pristinemahinay@gmail.com.

This is incentivized service, meaning you get ρáíd. Yes! magbabayad and willing to pay po ako.

PS: Please if possible could send me a sample of the application?

Maraming salamat po

Hi there! I understand that you are looking for a VPN developer to upgrade your current application. It's great that you already have a functional OPENVPN application, server, and web panel. Upgrading your system to keep up with the fast development of technology is indeed a wise decision.

The two main features you mentioned are Split Tunneling and support for other VPN protocols like Wireguard and OpenSSH. Split Tunneling allows users to route some of their internet traffic through the VPN while allowing other traffic to bypass it. This can be useful in scenarios where you only want specific applications or websites to use the VPN.

Support for additional VPN protocols such as Wireguard and OpenSSH can offer improved performance, security, and flexibility for your users. Wireguard, for example, is known for its fast and secure connections, while OpenSSH can provide secure tunneling capabilities.

To find a developer for your project, it would be helpful to provide more details such as the programming language and framework used in your current application. This will assist potential developers in assessing their compatibility with your system.

As for a sample application, I would recommend reaching out to interested developers directly via email to discuss the specifics. They may be able to provide you with a demo or showcase their previous work to demonstrate their skills and expertise.

I hope this information helps, and best of luck with your search for a VPN developer!

Back