What's new

Closed Leechers not parasites

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK lang skin khit leeched ako kasi Hindi naman sa level yan.NASA kung ano ka talaga ang fashion mo sa pag hahäçk ng freenet..khit n INI spoiler yan ng iba...OK LNG.
Ako nging journeyman nko dito ehh nlimutan ko LNG pass ko kya gumawa ako ulit

hehehe i feel you. it is very frustrating sometimes if you encounter spoiler threads... you feel left out but i never mind it because i always do research and always find helpful tips and instructions. from the first day i was here i found very helpful links that helped me find what i wanted, still do and more than i can cope with. even though there are a lot of spoilers there are even more that are open for us newbies. yay its my 30th day and waiting to be established. cannot wait now .

We already felt what you are feeling right now. Be active for 30 days and you'll have all the access. Though it doesn't serve as a basis for trusting but it determines somehow who perseveres and wants to be a part of this forum truly.
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

Good point Sir. Your english is too deep that even Adele will not dare to roll in it. Huehuehue xD

What you're feeling right now is also the feeling that we have had experienced before. Being a leecher is like an outsider. The feeling of wanting to know or learn something that is hidden is actually a pain in the ***. Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Good news? Don't worry brotha, you can be an 'established member' like me, like most members here if you will be staying online for 30 days and already posted 30x. You can also stay being established member by just posting 5x a month. Easy peasy right? (y)

And, there are also posts there that is made available for leechers. So don't cry, we have had that feels bruh :LOL:

the best intro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back