Help Laptop Under 30k

Aviatrix

Eternal Poster
Established
Hi. Can you please recommend me some good laptops under 30k? Unfortunately, I can't go higher than that 😞

Preferably I5 or Ryzen 5. I don't mind 4/256gb as long as upgradeable po. I need to install softwares din po kasi for my studies (Multisim, Matlab, etc.). It would also be great if I can at least play Valorant, but not really necessary.

Please educate me na lang po if di kaya ng budget yung ganitong expectations. Thank you po.

Hi there! I understand your budget constraints and your requirements for a laptop with an i5 or Ryzen 5 processor, upgradeable storage, and the ability to run software like Multisim and Matlab. While it may be a bit challenging to find a laptop that meets all your requirements under 30k, I can suggest a few options that come close:

1. Acer Aspire 5:
- Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor
- 4GB RAM (upgradeable)
- 256GB SSD (upgradeable)
- 15.6-inch Full HD display
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Price: Around 30k

2. Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3:
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U processor
- 4GB RAM (upgradeable)
- 256GB SSD (upgradeable)
- 15.6-inch Full HD display
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Price: Around 30k

Both of these options should be able to handle everyday tasks and run software like Multisim and Matlab. However, keep in mind that these laptops may not be powerful enough to run Valorant smoothly, as they have integrated graphics.

If your budget is not flexible, it's important to understand that compromises will have to be made. You may need to consider lower specifications or look for refurbished or used laptops to get the best value for your money. Make sure to read reviews and compare different models before making a final decision.

Back