What's new

Help Any recommendations for laptop under 30k?

Boyet029

Honorary Poster
Established
I am not much of an expert when it comes po sa mga specs na dapat tignan kapag bibili ng laptop.....kaya any suggestions po under a 30k budget laptop? Preferably yung kaya ihandle ng multitasking and di babagal pagdating sa pag render ng graphics like sa mga morph transitions sa PowerPoint (yung last laptop ko di na kasi kaya ihandle morph transitions sa ppt) so yun lang thankies. (I'm planning to buy later BTW).

When looking for a laptop under a 30k budget that can handle multitasking and graphics rendering, there are a few key specifications you should consider:

1. Processor: Look for a laptop with at least an Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5 processor. These processors offer good performance for multitasking and graphics rendering.

2. RAM: Aim for a laptop with a minimum of 8GB RAM. This will allow you to smoothly run multiple applications simultaneously.

3. Graphics: Look for a laptop with a dedicated graphics card, such as an NVIDIA GeForce MX150 or above. This will significantly improve the performance of graphics-intensive tasks like rendering morph transitions in PowerPoint.

4. Storage: Consider a laptop with a solid-state drive (SSD) rather than a traditional hard drive. SSDs are faster and more responsive, which will help with multitasking and overall system performance.

5. Display: If you're working with graphics, it's important to have a good display. Look for a laptop with at least a Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution display for clear and vibrant visuals.

Based on these criteria, here are a few laptops within your budget that you can consider:

1. Acer Aspire 5: It comes with an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, and a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics card. It should handle multitasking and graphics rendering tasks well within your budget.

2. Lenovo IdeaPad S145: This laptop also offers an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 128GB SSD storage, and an integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620. While it doesn't have a dedicated graphics card, it should still handle PowerPoint morph transitions reasonably well.

Remember to compare prices and check for any ongoing promotions or discounts before making a purchase. It's also a good idea to read reviews and check the specifications in detail to ensure the laptop meets your specific requirements.

When looking for a laptop under a 30k budget that can handle multitasking and graphics rendering, there are a few key specifications you should consider:

1. Processor: Look for a laptop with at least an Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5 processor. These processors offer good performance for multitasking and graphics rendering.

2. RAM: Aim for a laptop with a minimum of 8GB RAM. This will allow you to smoothly run multiple applications simultaneously.

3. Graphics: Look for a laptop with a dedicated graphics card, such as an NVIDIA GeForce MX150 or above. This will significantly improve the performance of graphics-intensive tasks like rendering morph transitions in PowerPoint.

4. Storage: Consider a laptop with a solid-state drive (SSD) rather than a traditional hard drive. SSDs are faster and more responsive, which will help with multitasking and overall system performance.

5. Display: If you're working with graphics, it's important to have a good display. Look for a laptop with at least a Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution display for clear and vibrant visuals.

Based on these criteria, here are a few laptops within your budget that you can consider:

1. Acer Aspire 5: It comes with an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, and a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics card. It should handle multitasking and graphics rendering tasks well within your budget.

2. Lenovo IdeaPad S145: This laptop also offers an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 128GB SSD storage, and an integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620. While it doesn't have a dedicated graphics card, it should still handle PowerPoint morph transitions reasonably well.

Remember to compare prices and check for any ongoing promotions or discounts before making a purchase. It's also a good idea to read reviews and check the specifications in detail to ensure the laptop meets your specific requirements.
Thank you po for the very informative response. My friend was recommending the Acer Swift 3, any thoughts about this unit po?

Thank you po for the very informative response. My friend was recommending the Acer Swift 3, any thoughts about this unit po?
The Acer Swift 3 is indeed a popular choice among budget laptop buyers, thanks to its solid performance and sleek design. Here are some key features and considerations to keep in mind when considering the Acer Swift 3:

1. Performance: The Acer Swift 3 typically comes with a range of processor options, including Intel Core i5 and i7, as well as AMD Ryzen 5 and 7. These processors provide good performance for multitasking and graphics rendering.

2. Graphics: Depending on the specific configuration, the Acer Swift 3 may come with integrated graphics or a dedicated graphics card, such as the NVIDIA GeForce MX250 or MX350. Having a dedicated graphics card will enhance the performance for graphics-intensive tasks like rendering morph transitions in PowerPoint.

3. Display: The Acer Swift 3 usually features a 14-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display, which offers good clarity and color reproduction. This is suitable for tasks involving graphics and media.

4. Build Quality and Design: The Swift 3 has a sleek and lightweight design, making it convenient for portability. It is often made with a combination of aluminum and magnesium alloy, giving it a ρrémíùm look and feel.

5. Storage and Memory: Depending on the configuration, the Swift 3 may come with options for SSD storage, which provides faster data access and boot times. Additionally, it typically offers 8GB of RAM, which is suitable for multitasking.

6. Battery Life: The Swift 3 generally offers decent battery life, allowing you to use it for an extended period of time without worrying about frequent charging.

Overall, the Acer Swift 3 is a good option to consider within your budget range. However, it is important to check the specific configuration and compare it with other laptops in terms of price and features. Reading reviews from users who have experience with the Swift 3 can also provide valuable insights into its performance and reliability.