What's new

km_88

Addict
Hi, I am planning to buy a laptop as a backup. I'll use it for my VA job. My maximum budget is 35k. I was thinking of getting an i5 or i7. I've checked used laptops in PC Bee and PC Kingdom online. This is my first time buying a used laptop if ever. Can you share your opinions please and where can I get quality used laptops? Thank you

Hi! Buying a used laptop can be a great way to save money while still getting a reliable device. In your budget of 35k, you should be able to find a decent laptop with an i5 or i7 processor. Here are a few things to consider when looking for quality used laptops:

1. Trusted Sellers: It's important to buy from trusted sellers to ensure the laptop is in good condition and comes with a reliable warranty. PC Bee and PC Kingdom are reputable online platforms, but it's always a good idea to check customer reviews and ratings for individual sellers before making a purchase.

2. Specifications: Look for laptops with at least an i5 or i7 processor, preferably from the 7th generation or newer. Make sure to check the RAM (8GB or more is recommended for smooth multitasking), storage capacity (SSDs are faster than traditional HDDs), and screen size (consider your preferences and the portability you need for your VA job).

3. Condition: Ask the seller about any cosmetic or functional issues the laptop might have. Check if the battery is in good condition and how long it lasts. Also, ensure that all the necessary ports (USB, HDMI, etc.) are working properly.

4. Warranty: Inquire about the warranty provided by the seller. A warranty will provide you with peace of mind in case anything goes wrong with the laptop after your purchase.

In addition to PC Bee and PC Kingdom, you can also consider popular online marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, or even local classified websites. Just remember to do thorough research on the seller and read customer reviews before finalizing your purchase.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

thank you!

For now, these are the models and prices I got from both stores:
PC kingdom
dell 5520 i7 11th gen 16gb ddr4 256gb m.2 ssd =
retail: 24,999

PC BEE

Price @ 35,000 (second hand, company pull out)
Acer Aspire A517-52G
Intel Core® i7-1165G7 2.80ghz
⚡24GB DDR4
⚡256GB SSD M.2 (upgradable)
17” 1080P DISPLAY
NVIDIA Geforce MX350
Keyboard Backlight
Very presentable and smooth
1 month store warranty

they're both i7, 11th gen. different RAM. price difference: 10k

Which do you think is better?

Last edited:
what about between
dell 5520 i7 11th gen 16gb ddr4 256gb m.2 ssd =
retail: 24,999 and this
1706692576928.png

Attachments

Bro search mo sa fb Gaming Laptop PH with flag emoji makkita mo yung group community then for the brand go for asus or lenovo either tuf or legion ang best for gaming talaga. 4years na ako nag bbuy and sell kaya alam ko mga unit na sirain at yung stable unit.

at kapag bbili ka ng laptop aside sa nag bbased ka sa specs check mo din ang battery health

ganito mag check.
Run - CMD (run as admin) - powercfg /batteryreport

makikita mo kung ilan nalang MAH at kung ilan chinarge at kung ginagamit ng matagalan.

gawa ako next time ng thread for checking 2nd hand unit ng laptop. <3

Last edited:
Back