What's new

Trivia If I prove to you that there is a God, would you stop being an atheist?

plhbg1

Forum Master
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
If you had verifiable evidence for the existence of a “god”, any “god”, theism would not exist.

Theism is the belief that deities exist. If any deity were real, it would be acknowledged, not believed.

Theism disproves the existence of deities.

And, by the way, we are only called atheists for what you believe, not something we do.

Atheism is the lack of theism.

Theism = Cult + Time

Also, you need to keep in mind that you were born an atheist just like every other human on earth.

just ask yourself why does the looks of God/God's resembles us as human being?
Because God's were made in the image of men, albeit, having traits that most human fantasize about. Yun lng naman un.
Just like superheroes/supervillains in literature, this god was made like that to "thicken the plot".

so you really want god to exist boss
What I meant was like did it ever crossed your mind the reason why God/God's resembles humans? us? does it only mean that we can be or we already are God of ourselves? Not to mention what a human are capable of.

Because God's were made in the image of men, albeit, having traits that most human fantasize about. Yun lng naman un.
Just like superheroes/supervillains in literature, this god was made like that to "thicken the plot".
yeah yeah it is something like that.

What I meant was like did it ever crossed your mind the reason why God/God's resembles humans? us? does it only mean that we can be or we already are God of ourselves? Not to mention what a human are capable of.
why would such a question cross my mind boss if his existence mismo ay di nag cross my mind in the first place?

just ask yourself why does the looks of God/God's resembles us as human being?
man create god in white image haha, supremacy related, to legally slave blacks during dark ages, and also looting, lots of looting, until now. notice everytime you go to a church you didn't even know you're been robbed in your pocket. religion just used your god to generates lot og money and power. your god is a product that you can only see when you're dead. men if only your god is true there is no need of religion, no needs of preachers, or a bible. can you imagine you are worshipping your god because your god is the best than the other gods? hows that?

sometimes nagiging cult like din mga ibang atheist, pero yung mga brilliant scientist na alam ko ay they don't really bother this kind of topics.

Kung matalino ka alam mo na isang Utopian fever dream na yung lahat nang mga tao sa mundo magiging atheist. hard to explain, pero kunti lang talaga makaka gets neto.

sometimes nagiging cult like din mga ibang atheist, pero yung mga brilliant scientist na alam ko ay they don't really bother this kind of topics.

Kung matalino ka alam mo na isang Utopian fever dream na yung lahat nang mga tao sa mundo magiging atheist. hard to explain, pero kunti lang talaga makaka gets neto.
so you mean atheists are also commanded by their god to spread the good news boss? hehe

so you mean atheists are also commanded by their god to spread the good news boss? hehe

"some" of atheist specially mga militant atheist or mga member nang kulto ni Dawkins, they act similar like sa mga religious zealots or mga hardline theists.

"some" of atheist specially mga militant atheist or mga member nang kulto ni Dawkins, they act similar like sa mga religious zealots or mga hardline theists.
Richard Dawkins defines atheism as a belief that there is no god which is stu̾pid.

Yeah, pero for me parang narrow minded at parang pastor/pari na zealot yung ugali nya at mga fanboys nya.
once an atheist ay nagkaroon ng desire to organize aba automatic stu̾pid ang atheist na yan, atheism is the absence of any belief kaya it should not be organizing something, yung attack dapat is burden of proof lang sa mga theists dahil ang theism ang may dahilan bakit merong atheism, once theists can prove their beliefs maglalaho na din ang atheism

once an atheist ay nagkaroon ng desire to organize aba automatic stu̾pid ang atheist na yan, atheism is the absence of any belief kaya it should not be organizing something, yung attack dapat is burden of proof lang sa mga theists dahil ang theism ang may dahilan bakit merong atheism, once theists can prove their beliefs maglalaho na din ang atheism

organize to mimic also the religious zealots yan yung traits nang mga militant atheist o yung kutlo ni Dawkins.

Back