What's new

Trivia If God asks you on Judgement Day, Why didn't you believe in me, what would you say to him?

Its not bala ang nauubos kaya hindi kna sinasagot
Understanding ang nauubos, you just keep recycling like sa other threads.
But still it remains, your posted thread topic is for the likes of you.
Take your own medicine and goodnight.
kaya nga pasalamat ka if i cut off some parts of your reply boss kasi umiiwas lang ako sa heavily recycled question ko which is "how do we verify those claims"

life is short better enjoy life rather than ask questions that you will never believe the answer in the end you will just believe yourself. Christians and non Christians are different because in the end of the day they have hope, ...

rather than ask questions that you will never believe the answer in the end you will just believe yourself.
so you mean boss i will not believe in whatever you will say to the god asking you in judgement day?

Mateo 13:13-15

Magandang Balita Biblia

13 Nagsasalita ako sa kanila sa pamamagitan ng talinghaga sapagkat tumitingin sila ngunit hindi nakakakita, at nakikinig ngunit hindi naman nakakarinig ni nakakaunawa man. 14 Natutupad nga sa kanila ang propesiya ni Isaias na nagsasabi,
‘Makinig man kayo nang makinig, hindi kayo makakaunawa kailanman,
at tumingin man kayo nang tumingin, hindi kayo makakakita kailanman.
15 Sapagkat naging mapurol na ang isip ng mga taong ito;
mahirap makarinig ang kanilang mga tainga,
at ipinikit nila ang kanilang mga mata,
kung hindi gayon, sana'y nakakita ang kanilang mga mata,
nakarinig ang kanilang mga tainga,
nakaunawa ang kanilang mga isip,
at nagbalik-loob sila sa akin,
at pinagaling ko sila.’

My question for him (if my face man siya, I'll slap him in the face first) is simple, similar to your number 3, but without Jesus because I dont believe Jesus is god and the son of God:

If you are the kind of benign and compassionate deity represented in the Scriptures, why the hell did you create Hell for sinners? Your endless torture in hellfire contradicts your nature, described in the scriptures as the most compassionate and merciful god is enough for me not to believe in you, you ****t@rd moral monster i dont wanna hear your excuses get lost! 😂🤣

Last edited:
God bless you all😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏
Jesus loves us so much trust Him

Screenshot_20230915_070054_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

papaano ba tayo i-bless ni god boss, di ko kasi ma-experience yan ang ganda sana
Di mo yan ma experience as long d mo acknowledge sa sarili mo brad that you are a sinner and Jesus ρáíd your sins.Tell you frankly kahit ngayon masama loob ko kasi nag away kmi ng misis ko pero pinatatag ko loob ko kasi naniniwala ako na God can help me to settle this.If you have time search in a Google psalms 73 and read it.May God help you understand this.God bless you brad 😊

Di mo yan ma experience as long d mo acknowledge sa sarili mo brad that you are a sinner and Jesus ρáíd your sins.Tell you frankly kahit ngayon masama loob ko kasi nag away kmi ng misis ko pero pinatatag ko loob ko kasi naniniwala ako na God can help me to settle this.If you have time search in a Google psalms 73 and read it.May God help you understand this.God bless you brad 😊
so meron pala ako mga kasalanan boss? kasi i thought i only have failures which means i always do what i think is right and they just don't work all the time

so meron pala ako mga kasalanan boss? kasi i thought i only have failures which means i always do what i think is right and they just don't work all the time
Just search and read Romans 3:23-26 Brad.i am not judging you instead leading you to a meaningful life.God bless you brad

Just search and read Romans 3:23-26 Brad.i am not judging you instead leading you to a meaningful life.God bless you brad
alam ko iyang romans 3:23 boss, for all have sinned iyan, kaya nga nagtatanong ako papaano ako nagkasala eh i always do what i think is right, i would rather consider it as failures instead of sins

alam ko iyang romans 3:23 boss, for all have sinned iyan, kaya nga nagtatanong ako papaano ako nagkasala eh i always do what i think is right, i would rather consider it as failures instead of sins
Nagkasala tayo because of Adam and Eve.Your questions are already in the Bible as well the answers.Frankly speaking I and my family, we studied the Bible every Saturday book by book.Now nasa Joshua na kami.Kung hindi tayo nagkasala brad hindi na dumating si Kristo dito sa mundo just to redeem us.All we need to do is to accept Him as our savior

Nagkasala tayo because of Adam and Eve.Your questions are already in the Bible as well the answers.Frankly speaking I and my family, we studied the Bible every Saturday book by book.Now nasa Joshua na kami.Kung hindi tayo nagkasala brad hindi na dumating si Kristo dito sa mundo just to redeem us.All we need to do is to accept Him as our savior
Hanggang nandito pa tayo sa mundo we have to accept that.
Just read
John 3:3-7
Hebrews 9:27
Again God bless you brad

Last edited:
Nagkasala tayo because of Adam and Eve.
so kasalanan mo kasalanan ko na rin boss?
Your questions are already in the Bible as well the answers.
sige nga tingnan natin if nasa bible nga, could you point me the exact passages boss?
Frankly speaking I and my family, we studied the Bible every Saturday book by book.Now nasa Joshua na kami.Kung hindi tayo nagkasala brad hindi na dumating si Kristo dito sa mundo just to redeem us.All we need to do is to accept Him as our savior
wow so godly family, pagpatuloy mo lang iyan maganda iyan

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Lokisan13

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back