What's new

LF Work I write compelling and persuasive Personal Statements or Admission Letters!

dothackjhe

Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Employment type
  1. Short-Term
  2. Part-Time
  3. Full-Time
Essay.png

Are you aspiring for higher education but struggling to put words into your Personal Statement or Admission Letter?

Then, struggle no more—I will write the most compelling Personal Statement or Admission Letter that is especially suited for you!

Hello! Call me dothäçkjhe. I am a writer with several years of professional experience and write riveting and persuasive Personal Statements or Admission Letters on the side.

In the time that I have been in this gig, I have had the pleasure of working with some of the most inspired (and inspirational!) people—typically, educated individuals who are aspiring for something bigger in life but are held back by the difficulty of expressing themselves in written words and convincing others of their noble goals.

But as an empath and imaginative person, I relate to these people, which is chiefly the reason I can make something extraordinary out of ideas handed to me.

When I write Personal Statements or Admission Letters, I do not just jot down words off on imagination, I write as if I were in your shoes!

So, what do you think? Are you ready to take that next step in your life and meet your higher calling?

But before that, let me write that Personal Statement or Admission Letter first!

Side note: I write all kinds of essays, not just the Personal Statement and Admission Letter kinds.

DM me if interested.

Attachments