What's new

Help Help me sa no beep no post and no display sa gigabyte motherboard.

Kisuuuuu

Honorary Poster
Pahelp naman po nagOn po siya pero yung CPU Fan parang low power/mahina yung ikot and other fans okay naman. I tried changing the ram,psu and gpu its still the same no beep, no post and no display.

sana may makahelp.

Thank you

Hi! It seems like you are having some trouble with your Gigabyte motherboard. Here are some steps you can try to help troubleshoot and fix the issue:

1. Check the CPU fan connection: Make sure that the CPU fan is properly connected to the CPU fan header on the motherboard. Check the pins and make sure they are properly aligned.

2. Check the CPU fan settings in BIOS: Enter the BIOS setup and check if the CPU fan settings are set to the appropriate level. You may also want to check if the fan control mode is set to PWM or DC.

3. Reset the BIOS: Sometimes resetting the BIOS can help solve issues like this. To do this, you can remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard for a few minutes and then replace it. Alternatively, you can use the clear CMOS jumper to reset the BIOS to its default settings.

4. Check the graphics card: If the graphics card is not properly seated or powered, it can cause issues with the system not booting up properly. Make sure the graphics card is properly connected to the motherboard and that any power cables are securely connected.

5. Check the power supply: If the power supply is not providing enough power or is faulty, it can cause issues with the system not booting up properly. Try using a different power supply or use a power supply tester to check the voltage levels.

6. Check the CPU and motherboard compatibility: Make sure that the CPU is compatible with the motherboard and that the BIOS version is up to date.

If none of these steps work, it may be necessary to take the motherboard to a technician for further diagnosis or replacement.

Nung nakaraan nag beep naman siya indicator na may error pero ngayon nawala na. I tried everything to troubleshoot it na nakita ko sa internet but its still the same. :(

Back