What's new

Google pixel phones at apple phones naguusap haha

frenchplayer

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
di akin ang source na ito copy paste lang po kaya credits sa original uploader

Google has released a bunch of new Pixel commercials featuring the Apple iPhone. The ads are part of Google's latest campaign called #BestPhonesForever where the smartphones are involved in some dramatic humorous conversations about various things (read Pixel features).

Both iPhone and Pixel are voiced by their respective AI assistants in the commercials. The overall theme revolves around the narrative that the 14-year-old iPhone used to offer a top-of-the-line experience but now it craves the modern features of its friend Pixel.

Meanwhile, the Google-made smartphone tries to comfort iPhone by saying that it's "legendary" and it has still got blue bubbles. Pixel has been portrayed as a helpful friend that tries to have the iPhone's back all the time.

In the series of five commercials, the duo talks about various Pixel features like astrophotography, 30x zoom, and reverse wireless charging. "I'm actually jealous of your, your, AI," iPhone confesses to Pixel in one ad.

Google seems to take a dig at Apple in one commercial where the Pixel says that it comes with a built-in VPN. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I'm freaking out! Quick, get off the public WiFi. There are...häçkers, in this place," iPhone cautions while the two are hanging out at a cafe.

In another commercial, iPhone and Pixel are chilling at a beach. Pixel suggests they should record some videos but realizes that iPhone already ran out of battery. "Don't you die on me!" Pixel says as it tries to revive the iPhone with its reverse wireless charging functionality.
ano masasabi nyo mga ka ph

It's interesting to see Google's advertising campaign featuring the Pixel and the iPhone. The use of AI assistants to voice the smartphones adds a humorous touch to the commercials. It's also notable that Google highlights the Pixel's features such as astrophotography, 30x zoom, and reverse wireless charging, which are not available on the iPhone. The commercials seem to suggest that the iPhone is outdated and needs to catch up with the modern features of the Pixel. Overall, it's a creative and entertaining marketing strategy by Google.

Samsung:
Samsung-iphone-X-ad-notch.jpg

Attachments

Back