What's new

skysat

Eternal Poster
Hi everyone tanong ko lang po about my Globe Prepaid Sim card which I used overseas, naka registered naman siya since July 2023.
August 16 naka tanggap pa ako ng SMS at pagdating ng September ay deactivated na siya until now. Baka po may idea kayo kung paano siya ma activate ulit I would appreciate it if someone could help me about it. By the way naitawag ko na din sa Globe Customer service (+63277301000) kaya lang wala din makuhang kasagutan dahil answering machine lang ang sumagot. Thank you in advance 😊

Filipino or dual citizen po kayo?

Per the SIM registration act, kung foreigner with non-Philippine passport, 30 days lang ang SIM unless may proof of extended stay in the Philippines (Visa, ACRI, etc).

Isang nakakainis sa batas na ito, walang provisions para sa mga balikbayan/former Filipinos na allowed naman mag-stay sa Pilipinas for 1 year. As a balikbayan, you can have bank accounts and own land in the Philippines but your SIM expires in 30 days. :cautious:

Thanks for your reply, I'm Filipino Citizen currently base overseas. I hope that they improve this law and make some provision that will benefit all the Filipino Citizen who are living outside the country.

Thanks for your reply, I'm Filipino Citizen currently base overseas. I hope that they improve this law and make some provision that will benefit all the Filipino Citizen who are living outside the country.

If Filipino citizen and you used Philippine ID and address to register, hindi naman dapat na-deactivate.

May load po ba yung SIM?

Last edited:
Yes may load pa rin yung Sim Card, I have 2 Sim Cards both registered under my name at pareho ng deactivated. Anyway thanks for the Info 😊

Back