What's new

Help Globe Prepaid Load Card Expired

inoako1

Eternal Poster
Established
HI Guys, may chance paba magamit yung prepaid load card na expire na ? nitong march 31 lang amount niya is 500 pwede pa kaya ito pa update ? sayang kasi

Hello! I understand your concern about your expired Globe prepaid load card. In most cases, once a prepaid load card expires, it becomes unusable and cannot be updated or reactivated. The expiration date is typically final, and the value of the card is forfeited once it expires.

However, it's always worth reaching out to Globe's customer service to inquire about any possible options or solutions that may be available. They may be able to provide you with more information or offer assistance regarding your expired load card.

You can contact Globe's customer service through their hotline, online chat support, or visit a Globe store for further assistance. It's essential to provide them with the necessary details, such as the card number and expiration date, for a more accurate assessment of your situation.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving this issue with your expired prepaid load card.